Not getting bonuses due to false scoring?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

John Rufus in Encinitas, California

38 months ago

hey guys I'm a twc installer and im wondering if this is happening to just me or others..
my clients who rate me a 10 on the survey shows up as a zero?! and i dont get paid my bonuses

this has been going on for quite some time, im getting screwed here.. i dont know what to do because this is messed up.. the scale given to clients is only zero or 10 and nothign in the middle and when 10 is given it goes to 0.. it has been happening constantly the past month or two now

anyone else getting this? i complained and they're saying they're going to fix it but come on, this is too much!!! i have a bad feeling about this

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

smek in Hawthorne, California

38 months ago

As a former employee.. at the meetings someone always brought up to make the scores 1-5.. but they always said if you explain it to them it shouldn't be a problem. And if the customer makes the mistake they can't change the score. I dont know how many times a customer was mark as 1 when they told my sups they meant to put 10 and then I end getting in trouble which is bs. Some of their goals are impossible sometimes.. I suggest you go to Verizon or AT&T for a union job.. better pay and benefits.

Reply - Report abuse

John Rufus in Encinitas, California

38 months ago

wow you too? i knew it!!!!
yeah but this is crazy! i've lost tons of money because of missing these targets due to their own system inconsistencies. i mean systems are not human and they're smart computers.. how can systems make mistakes? i suspect they've programmed some kind of thing where 80-90% of our scores are resubmitted into the system by themsvles with low scores so they avoid paying us out!

it makes sense, right? i know i worked very hard for these bonuses and not getting them is something i cant accept.. i did things like go out and make promises based on the scores i received on some weeks! even promised my mom to take care of her medical bills!! and then having to come back and say sorry ma i didnt get my bonus because of some system glitch is just pure bs!!!

anyway im thinking something, had beers with a couple other installers over the weekend to discuss this and i think we may have something

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

need help in Los Angeles, California

34 months ago

John Rufus in Encinitas, California said: hey guys I'm a twc installer and im wondering if this is happening to just me or others..
my clients who rate me a 10 on the survey shows up as a zero?! and i dont get paid my bonuses

this has been going on for quite some time, im getting screwed here.. i dont know what to do because this is messed up.. the scale given to clients is only zero or 10 and nothign in the middle and when 10 is given it goes to 0.. it has been happening constantly the past month or two now

anyone else getting this? i complained and they're saying they're going to fix it but come on, this is too much!!! i have a bad feeling about this

I just recently had a twc tech come in to fix my cable. I had an hdmi cable that was plugged in to my tv but it was chewed on by my pet rabbit (unknown to me at the time of repair). As he was lifting the hdmi cable to show me the damage, it sparked. Thankfully he wanst hurt since my tv is plugged into a surge protector. But as soon as that spark shot out, my tv short circuited. I tried contacting twc about reimbursement for the repair (about $250) and they completely dismissed me saying that the techs are trained to not turned to turn of the power source. Which doesnt make sense to me... if the tech sees an exposed wire wouldnt it be in his best interest to turn off the power source before moving forward with the job? Is there anything in the training manual that says you cant turn off the power source at all? The tech seemed genuinely sorry for what happened so im not uset but i am really frustrated at how the claims dept chose to handle the situation. I know this isnt a forum for these kinds of problems but any help or input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Reply - Report abuse

J Win in Baltimore, Maryland

32 months ago

In my opinion, as a Field Technician, and again this is only an opinion. The fault was not due to TWC at the time and the technician did what all techs would do. Unplug the source (without unplugging your TV) and replace. I personally have never had a television spark on me due to an HDMI. I highly doubt that you will get compensated for something of that sort. The claims department is pretty intense from what I hear. Best bet is possibly insurance of some sort. Hope that helped.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

need help in Los Angeles, California

32 months ago

Thank you so much for your input. I actually emailed corporate and was compensated for the repairs.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.