Tires Plus Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Tires Plus?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

garys926 in Boca Raton, Florida

66 months ago

I went through the interview process with tires plus.I was offered a job and told I would be given a drug test and a backround check would be done.Almost 2 weeks later I was called and told my backround check was not satisfactory with the corporate headquarters.My drug test came back fine but I was not told the cause
for which I wasn't being hired.I've never been in trouble with the law and I have no dui's on my record.I have only 2 moving violations on my license.
Does anyone have a clue as to what might be the cause of this problem.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

srvcmgr in Medford, New Jersey

61 months ago

garys926 in Boca Raton, Florida said: I went through the interview process with tires plus.I was offered a job and told I would be given a drug test and a backround check would be done.Almost 2 weeks later I was called and told my backround check was not satisfactory with the corporate headquarters.My drug test came back fine but I was not told the cause
for which I wasn't being hired.I've never been in trouble with the law and I have no dui's on my record.I have only 2 moving violations on my license.
Does anyone have a clue as to what might be the cause of this problem.

How is your credit rating? I had a similar experience with STS Tires. When all was said and done, they pulled my credit report and saw several credit card charge-offs and assumed I was a risk to their company. Seems a bit unfair but companies check that stuff out now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.