What's the company culture at Titlemax?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Titlemax?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Titlemax?

Reply - Report abuse

AdamE in Knoxville, Tennessee

87 months ago

Thought I would enjoy going to work for Title Max but after being in collections for a few year this was a bad idea on my part. My second day at work and going on field visits to some backwoods part of East Tennessee. Knock on the door and state my business, after which I get threatened by the inhabitants. Usually I am ok with this but somedays are better than others. I suffer from PTSD and being threatened is not my cup of tea anymore. I handle the situation by letting the guy get in my face and spit speak on me and I then apologize my presence there and gladly left. I then knew that this was not the job for me. I worked for Title Max two days, put over 150 miles on my car for field visits and now The Store Manager is telling me that I will not get paid for the hours I worked. Some people might like working for this company but I am glad I left. I guess this is why the Collections business's are always hiring.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Stillsmiling in Kingsland, Georgia

48 months ago

I see an opening quite frequently for a General Manager for Titlemax. Has anyone ever done this job? Tried researching it and see lots of mixed reviews. They say it's good money but very cut throat. Not sure if I want to waste my time. The money sounds good but is it a low base pay and you work off profit? Any help would be great.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.