Toll Bros TEXAS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Joe Builder in Lewisville, Texas

91 months ago

Toll Bros Tex. is just a dot on the map for this public company. They loss money every year in TX and turn over their employees all the time.
If you want a career..stay away!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Aldan in Atlanta, Georgia

91 months ago

Joe Builder in Lewisville, Texas said: Toll Bros Tex. is just a dot on the map for this public company. They loss money every year in TX and turn over their employees all the time.
If you want a career..stay away!

Howdy- Texas is a hard place to make a big success if you are not fortunate enough to be born Texan-Texas style of business is not upper class east coast style toll bros is-what do you expect? they build finely crafted luxury homes and probably their market in Texas is for executives moving there. I am a Texas native and I respect Toll Brs. enjoyed 8 years there in my brooks brothers wardrobe- but..luxury home in texas is an understated thing for the kind of buyer able to buy the toll bros home- and then Texas style of business must conform to toll bros because they will not change their upper east coast class way of business- Texans don't conform to others dictates well in their home state.....OK if you want to be a success with Toll Bros in Texas you'll need two business wardrobes two sets of business acumen and the rare gift of being conforming one set to Toll Bros ("old Guard') and one set to Texas ("Texas its a whole different world") and exceptional diplomacy when Toll Bros East attends Toll Bros Texas business events as you deftly slide from one set to the next -perhaps you should conduct the business meeting on the golf course. You do play Golf? You need to at Tolls Bros.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Lewisville, Texas

90 months ago

Aldan you sound like a ..Stepford wife!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Marianne

88 months ago

Aldan in Atlanta, Georgia said: Howdy- Texas is a hard place to make a big success if you are not fortunate enough to be born Texan-Texas style of business is not upper class east coast style toll bros is-what do you expect? they build finely crafted luxury homes and probably their market in Texas is for executives moving there. I am a Texas native and I respect Toll Brs. enjoyed 8 years there in my brooks brothers wardrobe- but..luxury home in texas is an understated thing for the kind of buyer able to buy the toll bros home- and then Texas style of business must conform to toll bros because they will not change their upper east coast class way of business- Texans don't conform to others dictates well in their home state.....OK if you want to be a success with Toll Bros in Texas you'll need two business wardrobes two sets of business acumen and the rare gift of being conforming one set to Toll Bros ("old Guard') and one set to Texas ("Texas its a whole different world") and exceptional diplomacy when Toll Bros East attends Toll Bros Texas business events as you deftly slide from one set to the next -perhaps you should conduct the business meeting on the golf course. You do play Golf? You need to at Tolls Bros.

Oh,give me a break. There is nothing "upper class" or "Brooks Brothers" about Toll Brothers.Their personnel in TX are hicks. And, just so you are aware, Brooks Brothers is not upper class for those of true "upper class."Given your undeveloped writing skills, I will suggest to you that people who are brought up, don't speak of "upper class" and don't need to.
What a bunch of dishonest hicks who pretend to be of higher echelon. They are robotic in responding to major construction complaints, reflecting lack of intellegence - a trait which seems marketable in the "Toll" world.
It does not take a Texas native to be sucessful in Texas, and Toll homes are not "finely crafted" for executives, but "money pits" for families.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lex in Dallas, Texas

88 months ago

Toll Bros. need to leave the state of Texas.
Their ugly homes are an eye sore.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Current_Toll in Horsham, Pennsylvania

88 months ago

Toll Brothers does need to leave Texas.....because of that fact that cowboys like "Lex" don't understand or appreciate true luxury homes.

Sorry that the company does not build barns or dude ranches.

Toll Brothers should be building only in wealthy areas such as California and the East Coast.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Lex in Dallas, Texas

87 months ago

We agree!
Don't let the door hit you.. on the way out!
Texas will do just fine with out Toll Bros JUNK!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Current_Toll in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

87 months ago

Lex in Dallas, Texas said: We agree!
Don't let the door hit you.. on the way out!
Texas will do just fine with out Toll Bros JUNK!

You are right, there will always be a ton of trailers for Texas residents to live in!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Lex in Dallas, Texas

87 months ago

Current..Rust belt builders like Toll can't compete with creative high quality Texas builders. The little Eagles choke too!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.