Toll Brothers Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Toll Brothers?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Aldan in Atlanta, Georgia

91 months ago

Yes and that's why so many people get the pink slip at toll bros. Being "prepared" which is having very good answers, is not the same thing as delivering a sharp version of the skills sought; SO I say, after 8 years as exempt employee : dress as neat and conservative as brooks brothers label you can; don't fake east coast upper middle to upper class mannerisms, be your self in the best business manners you know. Young? fresh face congenial approach-you'll get slack; Mid range in your career- polish, astuteness, honesty and right image- guy just look up their execs in the business news- gal- minimal makeup and grey or navy blue clothes, low heels no flats no spikes- neat hair use the hairspray every day, discreet jewelry- and a Rolex or other high quality watch- could be vintage just not bling-bling and the purse- no bling no safari bag with all kinds of pockets- the foregoing is for mid-range to exec career positions; the rest is up to you, they really appreciate excellant negotiation skills so get some if you haven't any. They ask all the usual questions found in any public library books on careers. no trick questions from the Toll bros.Don't lie- but I'll share a true story: A qualified person put some lies on their resume to get past personnel ( how that can be done with all the online personal data available I don't know but this was just 15 months ago); when they made it to the Managerial interview they whipped out an honest resume at the end, explaining while having the acumen and ability Toll Bros. wanted the truth was ........ and that person was hired at the salary negotiated for and was retained past layoffs and promoted; that person delivered the sharp witted business acumen and methods Toll Bros want and reward and he is still there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.