Tommy Hilfiger Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Tommy Hilfiger?

What do you like best about working at Tommy Hilfiger? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

dbdao in Toronto, Ontario

87 months ago

Hello. I was formerly a manager at a Tommy Hilfiger store in Mississauga, Canada. Your starting salaries depend on the job position and your status (part time or full time). Generally, depending on your experience you can get paid a bit abover minimum wage at around $9.75 (Sales Associate). If it is your first retail job or you are just getting into the field at the part-time status you would get paid minimum wage $9.50. Full-Time positions are intended for staff that will stay for very long-term and are more career based. You would look at up to $11.

Depending on what "type" your store is (if it is Outlet or Specialty), your discounts my vary. As I managed in a Specialty store, our discount was 70% off and 6 items per month. There are more specifics to that but that is the general rules. I am unsure about Outlet stores.

Tommy Hilfiger is an equal opportunity employer and it is a very friendly environment. It is challenging and competitive but it is always healthy and motivating. It's easy to make friends and great knowing you have support.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.