TMMTX production team member

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Diesel210 in San Antonio, Texas

35 months ago

I'm waiting for the phone call after taking the simulation adau and full body physical and drug screening exam. It's been over two months now (since june16) when I had my physical exam. I'm still waiting to hear from Aerotek but just wondering how long it could be? Is there anyone in the same position as me... Just waiting to hear from someone about if tour selected or when your Going to start?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

I have also heard too that production is supposed to be getting back up to the 100% mark since parts from Japan will be shipping

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

Sorry too guys up on the discussion I Ment to say simulation day. And also at the bottom Ment to ask if anyone is currently waiting to find out if you have been selected. Anything will help and I can even answer some questions too. For this is my second time going through this process, but this is the furthest I've ever been.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

Diesel210 in San Antonio, Texas said: Sorry too guys up on the discussion I Ment to say simulation day. And also at the bottom Ment to ask if anyone is currently waiting to find out if you have been selected. Anything will help and I can even answer some questions too. For this is my second time going through this process, but this is the furthest I've ever been.

Anyone know how long it can take if I have done all assessments, simulation, interveiw and physical exam for Toyota? I did the physical 'june 16 but havent heard anything from Aerotek or Toyota. My application status still says "currently being reviewed".. but been like that for over two months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

Anyone know how long it can take if I have done all assessments, simulation, interveiw and physical exam for Toyota? I did the physical 'june 16 but havent heard anything from Aerotek or Toyota. My application status still says "currently being reviewed".. but been like that for over two months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

melissastafford@wowway.com in Evansville, Indiana

22 months ago

What can I expect regarding "full body physical"?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

hardwrker2 in stratford, Ontario

19 months ago

melissastafford@wowway.com in Evansville, Indiana said: What can I expect regarding "full body physical"?

A prostate probe, plus a reach around as a bonus.
Bring your kneepads as there are lots of body hardening hours down there near the floor.Hope this helps.
Dont let this discourage you.
There is always room at Toyota for those who will give it all!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

hardwrker2 in stratford, Ontario

19 months ago

hardwrker2 in stratford, Ontario said: A prostate probe, plus a reach around as a bonus.
Bring your kneepads as there are lots of body hardening hours down there near the floor.Hope this helps.
Dont let this discourage you.
There is always room at Toyota for those who will give it all!

Actually, sorry, a colonoscopy for women. Hope it helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.