Toyota Hiring Process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8301 to 8350 of 10070)
Page:  « First « Previous   164  165  166  167  168  169  170  Next »   Last »

Staldan in Cambridge, Ontario

14 months ago

conoots in niagara falls, Ontario said: Can anyone give me an idea of what Plastics is like.

It's a preferred area if you can stand the smell. Some can't. Usually the problem is the smell triggers migraines.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dbruhlman5 in Toronto, Ontario

14 months ago

Does anyone know when the nexted training class starts by chance???

Tango Charlie in Kitchener, Ontario

14 months ago

Hi, I will be doing simulation on Friday. I need to know what I will be doing. Any information would be appreciated. Good luck every one :)

conoots in niagara falls, Ontario

14 months ago

Staldan in Cambridge, Ontario said: It's a preferred area if you can stand the smell. Some can't. Usually the problem is the smell triggers migraines.

Thanks

christurek28 in Palgrave, Ontario

14 months ago

Did interview last Friday, no references called yet...AGHHH

14 months ago

Can someone please tell me what will be going on simulation. Also what should I wear
Thank you

Nicole33 in Toronto, Ontario

14 months ago

What does your status say?

14 months ago

Nicole33 in Toronto, Ontario said: What does your status say?

Mine?

Nicole33 in Brantford, Ontario

14 months ago

The person who is waiting on there reference to be called, he or she said its almost been a week and Toyota has not contact his/hers reference. What does the status say for u? My friend also is in the same position waiting on her references.

14 months ago

Nicole33 in Brantford, Ontario said: The person who is waiting on there reference to be called, he or she said its almost been a week and Toyota has not contact his/hers reference. What does the status say for u? My friend also is in the same position waiting on her references.

Ya that was me! And mine says

"Please be patient as we process qualified candidates, and understand that it may take more than 12 months before a decision will be made regarding your application.
"

matters6288 in Barrie, Ontario

14 months ago

Tango Charlie in Kitchener, Ontario said: Can someone please tell me what will be going on simulation. Also what should I wear
Thank you

I asked the same questions on the last page look there

- I woke adidas sweat pants and a running shirt and I was still quite hot, so I'd recommend the same thing.
- 3 exercises: weight wall which is obviously carrying weights, you need to be good at squats. A weld simulation, putting a metal bar on a pulley into correct slots. And an in-car wiring and bolt tightening test.
- They are testing time, accuracy, and consistency.

Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

14 months ago

They called my references! Yay!!

14 months ago

matters6288 in Barrie, Ontario said: I asked the same questions on the last page look there

- I woke adidas sweat pants and a running shirt and I was still quite hot, so I'd recommend the same thing.
- 3 exercises: weight wall which is obviously carrying weights, you need to be good at squats. A weld simulation, putting a metal bar on a pulley into correct slots. And an in-car wiring and bolt tightening test.
- They are testing time, accuracy, and consistency.

Good Luck!

Thank you for the info just wondering I have a Dakota cargo work pant and shirt half sleeve IS OK

14 months ago

Tango Charlie in Kitchener, Ontario said: Thank you for the info just wondering I have a Dakota cargo work pant and shirt half sleeve IS OK

might be kind of heavy. youll want to dress light. You will be sweating!!!

14 months ago

matters6288 in Barrie, Ontario said: might be kind of heavy. youll want to dress light. You will be sweating!!!

Thanks for the quick replay. Will have find something quick
Thanks you

14 months ago

Tango Charlie in Kitchener, Ontario said: Thanks for the quick replay. Will have find something quick
Thanks you

i just went to winners the day before i got something for $15
and now i have them to use

Londonguy in London, Ontario

14 months ago

Noticed on Service Canada jobbank TMMC Woodstock is hiring 300 people. Wonder why it specifies Woodstock.

14 months ago

So if they call references, that's a good sign right!?!?

hardwrker2 in stratford, Ontario

14 months ago

Londonguy in London, Ontario said: Noticed on Service Canada jobbank TMMC Woodstock is hiring 300 people. Wonder why it specifies Woodstock.

Probably to cover all the people off on injuries.
Right now TMMC is working on plan to go to 11 hour 15 shifts on nights. 5:45-4:14 am. That's a heckuva long time on the feet. Plantar faciatis , heel spurs. Injuries to arms shoulders and backs? That health centre is standing room already.

14 months ago

Sorry 10 hrs 30 min.
5:45 PM start. Not sure yet of breaks. One thing for sure is our time each quarter will increase. Instead of just under 2 hrs it will be over 2 hours.

14 months ago

Ok, I'm driving myself crazy...if they call references then that means you got the job and just have to wait!?!?

14 months ago

Just got a job offer!

Interview was yesterday, they called one of my references yesterday and one today. The last was away but I guess they didn't need it. Said that I'll be working at the Cambridge plant, which is perfect! Starting after the long weekend.

14 months ago

christurek28 in Palgrave, Ontario said: Ok, I'm driving myself crazy...if they call references then that means you got the job and just have to wait!?!?

Exactly. Unless one of your references screws you over.

14 months ago

hardwrker2 in stratford, Ontario said: Exactly. Unless one of your references screws you over.

Thanks very much for the response! And there shouldn't be any issues haha
Yay!!!!

14 months ago

Right on.

14 months ago

I just did simulation in Cambridge plant. Wondering how long for them to respond.
Thank you

14 months ago

Tango Charlie in Kitchener, Ontario said: I just did simulation in Cambridge plant. Wondering how long for them to respond.
Thank you

They're flying through everything right now. Shouldn't be long! Good luck!

Tango Charlie in Mississauga, Ontario

14 months ago

christurek28 in Palgrave, Ontario said: They're flying through everything right now. Shouldn't be long! Good luck!

Thank you

Degar71 in London, Ontario

14 months ago

matters6288 in Barrie, Ontario said: Just got a job offer!

Interview was yesterday, they called one of my references yesterday and one today. The last was away but I guess they didn't need it. Said that I'll be working at the Cambridge plant, which is perfect! Starting after the long weekend.

Congrats! How long ago did you do your competency testing at Conestoga College? I am just trying to get a rough estimate on the hiring process. I am going for the testing tomorrow morning.

14 months ago

Degar71 in London, Ontario said: Congrats! How long ago did you do your competency testing at Conestoga College? I am just trying to get a rough estimate on the hiring process. I am going for the testing tomorrow morning.

Well I did my computer testing on April 12. So it took almost a month, and I did everything as early as available. They may, however, be hiring more/less people now so I'm not sure if it will take more or less time. I hear they are hiring a lot of people though so it may not be that long for you.

Degar 71 in London, Ontario

14 months ago

matters6288 in Barrie, Ontario said: Well I did my computer testing on April 12. So it took almost a month, and I did everything as early as available. They may, however, be hiring more/less people now so I'm not sure if it will take more or less time. I hear they are hiring a lot of people though so it may not be that long for you.

How many interviews did you have? I know from friends who got hired on 4 years ago that they had 2 interviews after the computer testing and the simulation.

14 months ago

Degar 71 in London, Ontario said: How many interviews did you have? I know from friends who got hired on 4 years ago that they had 2 interviews after the computer testing and the simulation.

Only one interview after the simulation. It was a 2 on 1 interview. Both people were quite friendly. And as i said, 2 references we're called after.

Dbruhlman5 in Toronto, Ontario

14 months ago

I had my interview a week ago still dont think my references have been called and my online status says please be advise it may take several months blah blah blah but haven't gotten the email saying I didn't get the job. Anyone have any ideas if I'm gunna get the email or. Anything lol I'm dying not knowing what's going on!!!

14 months ago

I did my simulation on Friday May 10. Check my status today it's says
You have completed an application for the Production Team Member position. Please note it may take several months before a decision is made regarding your application.

Is good or bad? Can anyone put some light on it.

christurek28 in Woodstock, Ontario

14 months ago

I got the job! Yay!!! Go to sign contract on Thursday, and start the 27th!!

Prius in Oshawa, Ontario

14 months ago

Dbruhlman5 in Toronto, Ontario said: I had my interview a week ago still dont think my references have been called and my online status says please be advise it may take several months blah blah blah but haven't gotten the email saying I didn't get the job. Anyone have any ideas if I'm gunna get the email or. Anything lol I'm dying not knowing what's going on!!!

I did my interview 3 weeks ago, I have same status and haven't heard anything. I'm pretty sure I didn't get it.

Prius in Oshawa, Ontario

14 months ago

christurek28 in Woodstock, Ontario said: I got the job! Yay!!! Go to sign contract on Thursday, and start the 27th!!

Congrats you've earned it after all those attempts.

14 months ago

christurek28 in Woodstock, Ontario said: I got the job! Yay!!! Go to sign contract on Thursday, and start the 27th!!

Congrats what did your status said before interview and after thanks

Olivkaa in cambridge, Ontario

14 months ago

Congrats ! Did they just call you ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

14 months ago

Tango Charlie in Kitchener, Ontario said: Congrats what did your status said before interview and after thanks

Thanks :) and it said please be patient as it can take more than 12 months. Etc etc.

Prius in Oshawa, Ontario said: Congrats you've earned it after all those attempts.

Thanks very much! I'm extremely excited :)

Olivkaa in cambridge, Ontario said: Congrats ! Did they just call you ?

They did! Just this morning. :D

And I live in Woodstock, and they placed me at that plant. I live 5 minutes away. So excited!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

14 months ago

Just got the email from tmmc that they are not perusing my application. Good
Luck every one who applied.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Prius in Oshawa, Ontario

14 months ago

I also received my No Thank you email today. I guess they are clearing the glut of rejections today.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

14 months ago

I called Bernadette and asked for a reason she said toyota cannot give reason. Can any body clarify on That's please and thank you.

Prius in Oshawa, Ontario

14 months ago

Tango Charlie in Mississauga, Ontario said: I called Bernadette and asked for a reason she said toyota cannot give reason. Can any body clarify on That's please and thank you.

Sounds like they don't want to give reasons as that would probably be very labour intensive for them. They seem to be interviewing thousands.

Staldan in Cambridge, Ontario

14 months ago

Tango Charlie in Mississauga, Ontario said: I called Bernadette and asked for a reason she said toyota cannot give reason. Can any body clarify on That's please and thank you.

They don't explain themselves. Ever. Move on and reapply if you want.

14 months ago

Staldan in Cambridge, Ontario said: They don't explain themselves. Ever. Move on and reapply if you want.

Do NOT give up. I've applied 4 times and have finally got my call!
Don't give up!

14 months ago

christurek28 in Palgrave, Ontario said: Do NOT give up. I've applied 4 times and have finally got my call!
Don't give up!

Thank you for your support its helps
A lot. Congrats again and good luck to anyone who is waiting.

Dan-o in Woodstock, Ontario

14 months ago

The reason Toyota cannot give anyone a reason is because they hire a third party company to do the screening and hiring so when you ask Toyota the really don't have a clue they just know what there computer says lol...
Hope that's helps you understand.. They look for a certain type of people and as your hired its one of the first things they say to you is that you would be surprised how compatible everyone is for the most part.. So don't give up just try again it could come down to the way you answered a question etc... Good luck

14 months ago

Dan-o in Woodstock, Ontario said: The reason Toyota cannot give anyone a reason is because they hire a third party company to do the screening and hiring so when you ask Toyota the really don't have a clue they just know what there computer says lol...
Hope that's helps you understand.. They look for a certain type of people and as your hired its one of the first things they say to you is that you would be surprised how compatible everyone is for the most part.. So don't give up just try again it could come down to the way you answered a question etc... Good luck

Thank you for the input :)

Degar 71 in London, Ontario

14 months ago

How long was it from the time you did your Computer testing at Conestoga until you got the email and did your simulation?

Page:  « First « Previous   164  165  166  167  168  169  170  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.