Toyota Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Toyota?

What do you like best about working at Toyota? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

tjm773 in London, Ontario

72 months ago

I've heard from some who have been hired within the past six months that the starting wage for a production team member is $25/hour, and that with each three month contract signed the wage goes up a bit. I heard that new hires sign three of the three month contracts and then are hired permanently (if all goes well) at a wage of $30-35/hour, but I'm not sure. If you check out the Top 100 Employers for Canada 2008 you will see that TMMC has made it on the list and it describes many of the benefits that are offered to employees.

I'm not sure exactly what the shift times are, just that Cambridge has two shifts and Woodstock will now start with just one - a day shift. In speaking with a co-worker who's boyfriend is now at TMMC, she said that he arrives home to London at 5:30pm when on the day shift (I assume the shift ends at about 4), and when on the night shift he arrives home at 3:30am (I assume the shift ends at 2); if over-time is offered he is one hour later getting home. She said he works longer days Mon-Thurs with a shorter day on Fridays.

Hope this helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

gabin in Kitchener, Ontario

56 months ago

I was just wondering what the starting pay is at The Toyota-tsubu plant is? I know there is one in woodstock and Cambridge. Does any one know what they do there or what kind of shift there is?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.