Tractor Supply Company Interview Questions.

Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Tractor Supply Company?

Any advice on striking the right note?

leenyak in Milford, New Hampshire

85 months ago

I went for an Interview, and was told right away that all they had was heavy lifting. (50 + lbs) I asked if the lifting was continual, and was told yes.I applied for a Cashier position..I was given a catalog of there products,and noticed they had alot of SMALL items also...My interview lasted about 5 minutes.. Another company that DISCRIMATES on People over 50.... I won't be shopping there!!

Dennis in Waterville, Maine

84 months ago

leenyak in Milford, New Hampshire said: I went for an Interview, and was told right away that all they had was heavy lifting. (50 + lbs) I asked if the lifting was continual, and was told yes.I applied for a Cashier position..I was given a catalog of there products,and noticed they had alot of SMALL items also...My interview lasted about 5 minutes.. Another company that DISCRIMATES on People over 50.... I won't be shopping there!!

In the store here, six people are over 45 and five of them are over 50 years of age. The store was nineteen employee's, five out of nineteen is better then most stores. So it's very hard to belive the problem was your age? Maybe call back and ask?

Natalie McIntosh

73 months ago

leenyak in Milford, New Hampshire said: I went for an Interview, and was told right away that all they had was heavy lifting. (50 + lbs) I asked if the lifting was continual, and was told yes.I applied for a Cashier position..I was given a catalog of there products,and noticed they had alot of SMALL items also...My interview lasted about 5 minutes.. Another company that DISCRIMATES on People over 50.... I won't be shopping there!!

I'd try another location to be honest with you.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.