Tractor Supply Company News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What do you think - will Tractor Supply Company grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Tractor Supply Company stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Norman Licht in Milford, New Hampshire

76 months ago

I do think that TSC is putting in to many stores in the northeast to fast ,,,I don't think that there are enough customers up here to support all the stores that are planned,,,sorry ,,,, norman

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

leenyak in Milford, New Hampshire

74 months ago

I went for an interview for a new store here in town. The Jerk that interviewed me told me they have HEAVY LIFTING all the time! Ya right!!Try getting a job there if your over 50. I can walk and talk and have a degree. I'll never set foot in there store. They disqust me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jaclyn Brown

70 months ago

leenyak in Milford, New Hampshire said: I went for an interview for a new store here in town. The Jerk that interviewed me told me they have HEAVY LIFTING all the time! Ya right!!Try getting a job there if your over 50. I can walk and talk and have a degree. I'll never set foot in there store. They disqust me!

I feel as though your comment was downright rude. I highly doubt that they would be age discriminate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.