Travelers property assessment information.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Dirrrt in Houston, Texas

65 months ago

I have Travelers property assessment test scheduled for next week and I was wondering if there is anyone that has any experience with this test.

Basically I would like to know what to expect.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dirrrt in Houston, Texas

65 months ago

Dirrrt in Houston, Texas said: I have Travelers property assessment test scheduled for next week and I was wondering if there is anyone that has any experience with this test.

Just took the test here is how it went if anyone else needs to know:

The assessment test consists of 7 sections and all sections are timed. The first three sections you were giving 30 minutes to complete. The first section was designed to see how well you followed directions, noticed discrepancies in floor plans and pattern recognition. Time is really against you during this section because the patterns and what not were fairly complicated. The second section dealt with policy interpretation not all that difficult just have to pay attention to time. The third section was all math mostly geometry question, figuring out area and stuff like that, all formulas were given.

The fourth section you have 15 minutes to complete and it dealt with reading and spelling, punctuation type questions really easy. The fifth section was not a test just a personality type test with the answers being choose 1 for really don't agree, up to 5 for really do agree. Not hard you have 30 minutes to do it. Sixth section had you writing a response letter to a complaint you have 15 minutes to do it in. The last section (7th) was a simple excel exercise using the old excel not 2007. And I was given 10 minutes to complete that one. Overall not very hard but you do need to be careful and manage your time wisely especially on the first two sections of the assessment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No Reply - Report abuse

B_lock in Gadsden, Alabama

63 months ago

Can you give anymore informantion about the policy interpretation?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Thomas in Southfield, Michigan

61 months ago

So how did your test go? Can you give me some specifics about the assessment?

usaaemployee in San Antonio, Texas

61 months ago

Dirrrt in Houston, Texas said: I have Travelers property assessment test scheduled for next week and I was wondering if there is anyone that has any experience with this test.

yes just took it. very hard and alot of geom calc and fractions. most of the questions are a b c d or e none of the above so you have to use your critical thinking skills.

the spelling punc was easy however there is a part which if you do not know claims you may not be able to answer. alot of abv and short cuts spelling in ur notes.

excel - easy
ltr easy
frist 2 parts hard and if you do not pass one part done for 6 months and can not be considered. know your math and how to calculate sq ft.

this test was like an sat and timed. 3 hours long and mentally drainining. good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

scott in Houston, Texas

48 months ago

I am getting ready to take this test in 1 week. I am weak in the claims area, can you give some ideas on exactly what I should study up on?

Did you find out if you have passed the test yet, and what is the lowest grade you can receive and pass??

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.