TRC Staffing Compertency

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Nacon in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

44 months ago

Has anyone dealt with TRC Staffing recently? I'd like to share my experience I recently had with TRC staffing, regarding their ability with assisting in job placement and would like to know if anyone else has experience with TRC. I’m not sure they have the competence with this important task. I’ve been searching for an administrative assistant/clerical position and contacted TRC Staffing, and have been in contact with Melissa Burns with this search. For weeks I haven’t heard from TRC and when I would contact them they had no new positions. Yesterday I received an email listing the possible jobs as follows:
You are being contacted because TRC Staffing Services has an application on file for you. Here is an update of some of the positions that we have received in recently for Office and Light Industrial position. If you are interested in any of these positions, please do not re-apply, all you need to do is call our office and speak to Melissa or Jennifer. If you know anyone seeking employment, please forward along this email. Listing Production Worker, Sitdown Forklift Operator, Cherry Picker and Office Clerical/Accounting Clerk as available positions.

I could be wrong but I thought when you contacted and speak to an agent, giving them all your information, they then contact you (or you contacting them) for the specific jobs that meet your qualifications and requirements. From this email I now don’t feel they are a qualified staffing company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

donotworkfortheman in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

7 months ago

Not very impressed overall. Brief job descriptions leave out seminal information. If a staffing firm is seeing part-time help why not specify which part-time hours are available instead of making applicants guess. Maybe being vague is TRC strategy so they receive more interest in their positions, but in the end it certainly doesn't get them any closer to providing quality referrals for their client. Best of luck in the crowded field of temp/contingency staffing TRC!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

donotworkfortheman in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

7 months ago

Try dealing with more reputable contingency staffing firms that don't "volunteer" you for assignments specifically fitting your background. Otherwise you are dealing with a company that throws jobs up against a velcro wall to see what "sticks." Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.