How to get a job at Trimedx.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Trimedx? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Todd R in Indianapolis, Indiana

49 months ago

As with most employers, it's extremely useful to know someone who already works there to gain a word-of-mouth referral. It doesn't ensure that you'll get an interview but it certainly does help.

In many locations, managers provide intern/externships. By joining your local biomedical society you'll quickly find out if those opportunities are available. In some instances, you can also volunteer to job-shadow with technical staff. If such an arrangement is worked out, KEEP A JOURNAL of each day, what you did, who you met, etc...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Todd R in Indianapolis, Indiana

48 months ago

In the past few days I've observed a tendency to be less than enthusiastic about writing one's resume. The attention to detail, attention to grammar and spelling, even basic sentence structure has been better at other times. This is important because there are five of us who work as internal recruiters at TriMedx. I know that all of us closely read resumes and cover letters. Since this Indeed section is part of the "how to get a job at TriMedx" forum, let me take this opportunity to politely but directly share that we read resumes closely. Even if you think you're a sharp candidate, I recommend distributing your resume/cover letter to trusted friends/associates and solicit their feedback, corrections, and observations. This will most assuredly help get a job at TriMedx - or possibly help get a job elsewhere. I've written about this at TechNation Magazine; perhaps it would be useful to take a look. www.1technation.com - I provide many useful tips on how we go about the interview and selection process.
I hope this is useful!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.