Psychological Test suggested (mandatory)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Jon Calzerro in Los Angeles, California

87 months ago

Trinet Solutions mandates a psychological test -- Gallups Clifton StrengthsFinder. It's a lousy assessment -- pop psychology disguised as smartly observational. Sadly, it asked more questions than did Trinet's actual interviewers. Stay away from these kooks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jobless Female in Washington, District of Columbia

87 months ago

It's just a test to see if you have the personality type they are looking for....... what your strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes -- It's like the Meyers-Briggs [I think that's the name of it] --- When I took mine I knew myself exactly as the test results came out -- couldn't tell me I didn't know myself and they were really surprised. The problem is ---- the companies don't know themselves, therefore, they aren't competent enough to see that someone is actually competent to work for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

BOBSMITH1214 in Atlanta, Georgia

69 months ago

Jobless Female in Washington, District of Columbia said: It's just a test to see if you have the personality type they are looking for....... what your strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes -- It's like the Meyers-Briggs [I think that's the name of it] --- When I took mine I knew myself exactly as the test results came out -- couldn't tell me I didn't know myself and they were really surprised. The problem is ---- the companies don't know themselves, therefore, they aren't competent enough to see that someone is actually competent to work for them.

You are wrong. Gallup Strengths finder does not determine a fit-to-role, its only a way to assess the strengths you will commonly use to attain a result. For example, both a "woo" and "strategic" person can be good sales people. The way they sell though will be different.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.