What's the company culture at TriNet?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at TriNet?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at TriNet?

Reply - Report abuse

Burned TriNet Employee

83 months ago

BEWARE OF TRINET!!! The culture is cut throat, leadership is terrible and there is a complete lack of ethics in the company. They promote people with no leadership skills or abilities to position of Regional Director and they allow these people to run their office as they please. The technology is poor, at best, and the service offered to customers is pitiful. I am a former TriNet employee so I know first hand how things run there. Run away from this place...run far and fast!!! Tell anyone thinking about applying or using TriNet for service to go elsewhere otherwise they will be truly sorry!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Former TriNet Employee

83 months ago

DO NOT APPLY AT TRINET!!!

TriNet is a terrible company. They treat their employees horrible. Do not apply here! The lack of leadership is terrible and the employees are evil. It's very cult-like and you will be treated poorly. Don't do it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Former TriNet Employee

83 months ago

I agree with this person. TriNet is horrible. I wish I had never worked there. I certainly wouldn't allow my company to have payroll and/or benefits through them either. They have had terrible issues with benefits and the securities around the payroll information was down recently and anyone within the company could get SSNs and payroll information for any of the customers TriNet serves. In today's world of identity theft, is this really where you want your personal information to be stored? In a place with no safeguards or controls?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Former TriNet Employee in Texarkana, Texas

83 months ago

The culture is very cut throat. Everyone is clickish and everything is based on seniority and who you are and who you know. Politics run rampant and everyone is somehow tied to one another so be careful about who you say what to because it will get back to others.

Depending on your position you can dress business casual.

For the HR Position they are either in the office or out visiting customers.

Hope this helps. If you decide to apply and get burned as most people have, at least I can say I fairly warned you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TriNet Stinks!!! in Dallas, Texas

83 months ago

Do NOT go to work for TriNet or trust your business with TriNet! You will be so sorry! They have no ethics, no systems, no management or leadership! Terrible company internally and externally.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TinaT in Boston, Massachusetts

83 months ago

I'm new and am seeing the culture is like you guys are saying...most of the VPs and managers are laughable at best--they don't know how to train new employees, manage tasks, or exhibit any leadership skills worth looking up to, and the technology used in the company is elementary and breaks down constantly. I agree with the poster who says the culture is cult-like...it is very much so, and they will never grow beyond their barnyard mentality to 'stay small and grow big.' A company with 300 people with snobby attitudes able to succeed with a culture like this? NOT!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Samuel in Keller, Texas

82 months ago

BEWARE!! BEWARE! BEWARE!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.