Trio Healthcare Ltd News and Happenings.

Comments (7)

Host

What do you think - will Trio Healthcare Ltd grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Trio Healthcare Ltd stack up against the competition?

Ann Zwicker in Greenfield, Wisconsin

19 months ago

The company Trio Healthcare International Ltd. was acquired by another in 2012. So they are no longer a "Ltd." corporation based in the UK. The product line is owned by ConvaTec.

The original company is reported started in 2006, and sold in 2012.

www.convatec.com/aboutus/media/2012/convatec-announces-acquisition-of-trio-healthcare-international.aspx

Here's the opening announcement:

ConvaTec Announces Acquisition of Trio Healthcare International

Skillman, NJ (June 1, 2012) - ConvaTec, a world-leading developer and marketer of innovative medical technologies for community and hospital care today announced the acquisition of Trio Healthcare International Limited, a privately-owned UK-based company with an innovative range of accessory products for ostomy care.

19 months ago

I just checked the original company's web site. It's offline for now, "under construction". Perhaps later they finish reconstruction.

www.triohealthcare.co.uk/

19 months ago

Here's the UK financial particulars page:
www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/Company/AllDocuments/trio-healthcare

It indicates they no longer have the web sites operating with the www.triohealthcare... domain names. However, they should be under the acquiring company's web site, which is correct.

kimberly

18 months ago

Did they send anybody a equipment check and did you get your equipment...or is it a scam..

necy martinez in atlanta, Georgia

18 months ago

@kimberly,they sent me a check.

questioning in Salem, Indiana

18 months ago

So, my question is...is the check for real? Is it drawn off of a good account and when deposited, was it honored?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.