Tubemogul, Inc. Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Tubemogul, Inc.?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

AYC in California

27 days ago

I had interviewed for the Product Leader of Client-Facing products role. I applied online and after a call with the recruiter and the hiring manager, they brought me onsite for a sleight of interviews. There was a homework assignment and I had done a lot of preparation. Since they passed on me, I've posted these at feadbaq.wordpress.com/ .

The interview questions were for the most part straight forward, with the critical exception one of the Product head's questions. This is where I got tripped up. He had me look at a page on a major website and asked me verbatim "What's wrong with this page?". Well I should have asked more clarifying questions about what he meant by "wrong". I thought he was looking more for what product features could be added and proceeded to discuss what I though could be product improvements. But really what he was after was nitpicking at the layout of the search box and sizes of the various call to action buttons. Had I known he was after that level of granularity, I could've done so. So if you find yourself in this situation, just focus critiquing the minutia.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.