How to get a job at Tyler Perry.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at Tyler Perry? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

cassandra bowles in Newark, New Jersey

40 months ago

My name is Cassandra Bowles, and at this time I live in Newark NJ, but Im getting ready 2 move to Atlanta Ga. and I am looking for a job with Tyler, I don't care if its pushing a broom I am raising my 2 boys 4 yrs and 8 yrs and Newark is to bad for my boys and I'm trying to save them before the streets get them is there any way you can help me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! can u please email me information on how I can get a application for employment cassandra.bowles@yahoo.com Thank u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (112) / No (52) Reply - Report abuse

TYE in Arlington, Texas

28 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Tyler Perry? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

My name is Tijinee Brown,and at this time i stay in Arlington Tx,but im getting ready to move to Atlanta Ga. and i am looking for a job with Tyler Perry because, i've always watched his shows and wnated to work with him i wanna show my mom that i can choncer and show her that acting is not just a hobby its alo a job i REALLY,REALLY,REALLY want to work with you. can u please email me information on how i can get an application for employment loradellgreeN19@GMAIL.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

GINARE in Douglasville, Georgia

24 months ago

How can I get a job working for Tyler Perry Studios? restoreourhome@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.