Not allowed to hire

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

pam in Marion, Michigan

87 months ago

I applied for this job last month, 8 bucks and some change ph
I was told by the manager in southfield, MI Kurt, he was not allowed to hire any one-so this maybe a false ad

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Toni in Dallas, Texas

87 months ago

I applied for this job last summer. I also went in for an interview. This was all after I filled out the online application and gave them my resume and samples before I had my sit down. Once I got in the interviewr (gosh I wish I could remember his name) did not even look as my resume and turned 2 pages in my book and said that my portfolio was not up to standards. Told me to leave re-do my portfolio and come back in for another interview. I was in town from Dallas and he was like oh...I didn't realize (duh...maybe if you looked at my resume). The whole portfolio re-do comment I took with a grain of salt because I have over 15+ years designing for print, web and broadcast and have excellent examples of my work. I think the interviewer was clueless. And the last time I saw the posting it had a different contact name. So take it as it is...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Descriptive in Houston, Texas

87 months ago

It's true they are abslutely the worst. Theres a manager by the name of Paul @ the 10621 S. Main location in Houston, TX, he is absolutely an asswhole. He doesn't care about his employees. He don't even come to work but still receives a check. He abuses the company policy to every affect and steals there money and they don't even know it. He really needs to be watched he'll pin his wrong doings on anyone to get away with it. And for the record yes I've seen him steal plenty of times. Check him out U-Haul cause he's making your mco 746-082 look real bad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Elmer Fudd

86 months ago

Descriptive in Houston, Texas said: It's true they are abslutely the worst. Theres a manager by the name of Paul @ the 10621 S. Main location in Houston, TX, he is absolutely an asswhole. He doesn't care about his employees. He don't even come to work but still receives a check. He abuses the company policy to every affect and steals there money and they don't even know it. He really needs to be watched he'll pin his wrong doings on anyone to get away with it. And for the record yes I've seen him steal plenty of times. Check him out U-Haul cause he's making your mco 746-082 look real bad.

Sounds wike he hurt your wittle feelwings too. If you think thats bad...twy working for a cwazy waskal wabbit! hahahahahaha

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.