U Haul Management - St. Louis Metro Area

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Keith in Collinsville, Illinois

98 months ago

I would caution every one to look at other moving sources before using U Haul. I wont get into details, unles forced to. However, they tend not to honor contractual obligations and if there is any type of dispute their supposed management [Area President] will treat you with dis-respect.

STAY AWAY!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lynn in Cranbury, New Jersey

97 months ago

I think this board is for those who are interested in employment with U-Haul. Perhaps you need to look into another arena to air your issues regarding customer service.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Allison in Dallas, Texas

96 months ago

I didn't work for this company but, my friend did and they too said that this company is not a good one to work for. This is helpful for people seeking employment. Most people don't want to keep having to look for new jobs often.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

DONNATELLO, TMNT

94 months ago

DONNATELLO SAYS...UHAUL IS...ZERO'S ON A HALFSHELL! TURTLE POWER.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lori

94 months ago

I just did my application for employment online today. My gosh!!! It was like taking a civil service test or something!! I do like to hear both sides before attempting to get a job somewhere...the good and the bad. It's good to know these things. Thanks for the feedback.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Elmer Fudd

93 months ago

U-HAUL IS WUN BY A BUNCH OF SCRWEY WABBITS! THEIR TWUCKS AND TWAYLERS ARE WEALLY, WEALLY WORN OUT PIECES OF CWAP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.