U-Haul News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does U-Haul stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Shauwney in Frederick, Maryland

83 months ago

This company will never go out of business. If you do a search online for UHAUL, you will stumble across LOADS of, "I hate U-Haul", and "U-Haul Stinks" sites. But those same people who make these sites and rant and rave about their terrible customer service are the same ones calling and visiting at the end of the month looking to rent a truck.

U-Haul has the moving industry on lock down simply because more often than not it's the first name you think of when it comes to DO IT YOURSELF moving.

Although I must say that some of their business practices could use some improvement, (One Way Rental reservations need to be revamped to ensure that every customer who reserves, actually receives the exact equipment they asked for), all in all I think there is no way that this company will ever go bankrupt, or not survive unless the consumers really start sticking to their word when they say they will never use them again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.