What's the DEAL with the position's stated hours (7 days/week - ANYTIME):

Sunday - ANYTIME
Monday - ANYTIME
Tuesday - ANYTIME
Wednesday - ANYTIME
Thursday - ANYTIME
Friday - ANYTIME
Saturday - ANYTIME

I think I'll take a pass on this place!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

bill in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

110 months ago

you'd only work somewhere between 7 am and 7 pm...theres no overnight work there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Senior Citizen in Atlanta, Georgia

110 months ago

Obviously what is meant is that they have work available that can be had on a part-time basis if you wish. If all you can afford to give is weekends or a few hours each day (after your regular job, for example) or wish to become a manager who actually lives in an apartment on the premises and runs that location's office, that may be available as well. U-haul also allows franchises (so I have observed) that allows you to set up a rental at your own business, so whatever the hours of operation are for your business, then that is what is implied. If at your own place of business you run three shifts, then you could indeed offer the U-Haul rentals any hour of the day.

Don't ever make the mistake of assuming a job offer is going to be exactly what you may be used to doing, as far as hours. I have seen jobs that are all hours of the day and night and almost any sort of rotating days, etc.

Lastly, don't be ridiculous. No human has a job that is 24/7/365. Even machines are stopped occasionally for servicing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

A former GM...

109 months ago

U-HAUL AS A RULE STINKS!!!!! DONT WORK FOR THEM, DONT RENT FROM THEM, DONT EVEN BY A LIGHT BULB FROM THEM! GO TO PENSKE OR BUDGET OR RYDER OR 2 DRUNKS IN A TRUCK...YOU'LL FEEL BETTER. NOW GO AWAY SO I CAN DRINK MY "CROWN & COKE" HIGHBALL.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Elmer Fudd

108 months ago

TWO DWUNKS IN A TWUCK?...I'LL BET THAT SCWOOY WABBIT IS DWIVING IT WIGHT NOW. SEE YOU WAITER...TIME TO DWINK MYSELF SWILLY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.