What's the company culture at U.S. Bank?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at U.S. Bank?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at U.S. Bank?

Reply - Report abuse

Lippysaunt in Sweet Home, Oregon

81 months ago

Fridays, weekends and holidays are designated jeans days. Otherwise it's business casual. I have never seen anyone wearing a suit at US Bank, though I am sure in certain departments downtown they do.

Most people do not socialize outside of work. Depending on your department you may not even know your coworkers very well because you are too busy working to chat with them very much.

Typical day: go to work, put in 8 hrs, go home.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

betsirae in Minneapolis, Minnesota

79 months ago

The culture is cold and impersonal. It is one of the most unfriendly companies I've ever worked at. The dress code is inconsistent, they ask for business dress code but half the people dress like slobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

i_hate_faf in Saint Paul, Minnesota

77 months ago

FAF Advisors is part of US Bank's wealth management line of business. They do financial investing. You DO NOT want to work for FAF Advisors!!!! I wish someone would have warned me before I invested any time and effort. The turnover is crazy, especially in the technology department. Management doesn't have a clue what they are doing and guess what - it was merit pay time (even though they tell you that raises are subjective and definitely not tied to performance) yet they still refer to them as merit increases. This year? A whopping 1.5%! How's that for keeping up with inflation. FAF Advisors is located in the 800 Nicollet Mall building in downtown Minneapolis.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.