What would be considered a better career! Customs and Border Protection Officer or Houston Police Officer?!?!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

VicenteV in Houston, Texas

12 months ago

I'm in this dilemma. Please anyone with insight help me and show me your point of view. Looking for a career I'm going to love and enjoy. Also, looking to make a living and support my family and have good benefits including a good retirement and pension. Thanks in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

12 months ago

Career that you will:

1. Love and Enjoy.
2. Make a good living at.
3. Has good benefits and pension.

Now pick two out of the three.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

still retired in Texas

12 months ago

VicenteV in Houston, Texas said: I'm in this dilemma. Please anyone with insight help me and show me your point of view. Looking for a career I'm going to love and enjoy. Also, looking to make a living and support my family and have good benefits including a good retirement and pension. Thanks in advance.

Looks like your interest are in law enforcement. Federal correctional officers make a decent living at least the ones I know. Im not up to date with the sequestering though. Most Federal prisons are located in smaller towns. Also, requirements are more rigid than a state job.(age, credit history, etc etc.) Goodluck in your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.