Is it wise to work another job while working here?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Clark41 in Paducah, Kentucky

71 months ago

Ok heres my situation, I am currently working at Kohle's, a retail store that has a little bit of everything, much like waI-mart just without the grocery store. I am a freight team member, and I also come in on some mornings and stock items that are getting low. I got a call today about my UPS application from the manager and he wants me to come in. I was just wondering the following: I do not go to school so im just doing this for the money, but working just at UPS as a part time package handler will not bring in enough income I need, so my goal is to tell my boss at Kohls that I can only work the morning shift (6am to 11am usually). And also work the part time package handler job at ups (5pm to 9pm). The kohles job will only be 3-4 days a week, and about 1 of those days will either be a saturday or sunday, so Its not like everyday Ill be waking up and going to kohls then later that day going to UPS. Probably only around 1-2 days will be like this. But anyways I was just wondering if you guys think it would be to hard to work this hard UPS job and my job at kohles. By the way the job at Kohles isnt very hard, just stocking merchandise and unloading trucks and putting them in the appropriate spots.

Anyways let me know what you guys think.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Clark41 in Paducah, Kentucky

71 months ago

Clark41 in Paducah, Kentucky said: Ok heres my situation, I am currently working at Kohle's, a retail store that has a little bit of everything, much like waI-mart just without the grocery store. I am a freight team member, and I also come in on some mornings and stock items that are getting low. I got a call today about my UPS application from the manager and he wants me to come in. I was just wondering the following: I do not go to school so im just doing this for the money, but working just at UPS as a part time package handler will not bring in enough income I need, so my goal is to tell my boss at Kohls that I can only work the morning shift (6am to 11am usually). And also work the part time package handler job at ups (5pm to 9pm). The kohles job will only be 3-4 days a week, and about 1 of those days will either be a saturday or sunday, so Its not like everyday Ill be waking up and going to kohls then later that day going to UPS. Probably only around 1-2 days will be like this. But anyways I was just wondering if you guys think it would be to hard to work this hard UPS job and my job at kohles. By the way the job at Kohles isnt very hard, just stocking merchandise and unloading trucks and putting them in the appropriate spots.

Anyways let me know what you guys think.

Oh yea also, not just doing it for the check at UPS im looking for a "career" job, somethng I can move up in and not worry about what im gonna do for higher income in years to come.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.