Looking to follow up with UPS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

innov8tv in El Paso, Texas

95 months ago

I have applied for multiple positions with UPS/UPS Supply Chain Solutions in El Paso, TX. I am new to the area, and I am looking for a way to follow up. Any help would be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

radar in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

94 months ago

Call your HR dept would be my best answer. Another thing, did you get a tour of the factory?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

94 months ago

I have not been contacted about a tour. UPS has multiple facilities here, so I'm not quite sure where to look for an HR contact.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

94 months ago

When you applied on-line it should of gave you an appt. for a factory tour. Next step would to pick the closest facility to you and call their HR and describe your problem.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

94 months ago

These positions were listed in the professional category. Maybe that has something to do with it?

94 months ago

That could do it. Start out as Package Handler/Loader/Unloader. Those positions will get you in the door then you can inquire about the jobs you are looking at.

nashvillebound in Nashville, Tennessee

94 months ago

What if you need full time, only thing I EVER see here in Nashville is part time package handler. I have student loans to repay, rent, food, part time for 9.50 will not quite work. Do they direct hire full time for anything?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

cindiaz in Chula Vista, California

81 months ago

We want to relocate in El Paso,my husband is an unloader for 3 years,do you know how much the wage is for transfering? right know he makes 12.50/hour.Thank you.
and do you know how many hubs are in El Paso?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.