Part Time Shift Supervisor? Help!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

OSU BUCKEYE in Lima, Ohio

58 months ago

I have an appointment on 3/15 to take the aptitude testing for PT Supervisor. Can anyone give me any insight on the testing? What to expect? Is it timed? I actually visited the hub on a walk through for PT package handling and the HR person told me he wanted me to come in next week for the PT Supervisor AP testing and to meet with the FT Supervisors. Is this a good sign or am I not seeing something? I'm excited about the oportunity...what follows the testing? I'm sure there is a drug test(no problem) and a background check,no problem with criminal or driving, but my credit history is not the best (Not the worst)...will this hurt my chances? I would appreciate all the advice I could get. Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (59) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

OSU BUCKEYE in Lima, Ohio

58 months ago

30 year Upser, after looking through these forums searching for answers you seemed very versed and quite understandably having 30 plus years experience with this company....can you help??
Anyone?? Please! Thank you!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MARL8Y in Omaha, Nebraska

54 months ago

I have been with UPS for a short time as a Loader and was given the opportunity to advance as a PT Supervisor. My question is would I be better off staying in the position I am already in since I belong to the Union or will taking the new postion give me more opportunity to become a Package Delivery Driver in the future? Also, what kind of wages and benefits do the Supervisor recieve. Any info would be appreciated!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

homeblender in Yuba City, California

52 months ago

What do you wear as a PT Supervisor? Like a unifomr or do you wear dressy business clothes?

lsnorton in Purcell, Oklahoma

50 months ago

homeblender in Yuba City, California said: What do you wear as a PT Supervisor? Like a unifomr or do you wear dressy business clothes?

My part time supervisors always wore UPS polos and khaki type pants.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.