additional documents to fill out online after interview?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

unicornhearts in Richmond, Virginia

77 months ago

I had an interview with a human resources rep at the richmond, virginia hub on Wednesday and when I went online to see if there were any new appointments scheduled, I found a new section of the application that I didn't notice before; it has the tax form, honesty of employment, higher education end dates, safety agreement, and drug/alcohol policy that is supposed to be completed before my next appointment, which isn't scheduled. I've not heard from anyone at UPS telling me I got the job, and I can't get to the web page where I can make an appointment anymore. What does this mean? Did I get the job? Is that why it won't let me schedule another appointment?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

Oh yeah. The lady who interviewed me said that the background check would take a couple weeks. Why do I have all of these policy and employment agreements if the background check hasn't even been conducted yet? Or maybe it has been?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

/:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

ummm...hello!??!?!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CassV in Columbus, Ohio

77 months ago

I went in for my second interview the day after the company tour. I was then sent home with an appointment scheduled with the HR person for "processing." The woman that was interviewing me said that I HAD to have the rest of this information filled out before I go back on the 5th of September and would most likely start on the 8th because their new hires start on Mondays. But like I said, she said it should take them about 2 weeks for the background check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

CassV in Columbus, Ohio

77 months ago

Oh but then again its taking two weeks because I had to give my current employer two weeks notice. So I guess I really don't know. I guess it depends on how bad they need workers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.