did interview tour and filled out forms

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

package man in La Grange Park, Illinois

47 months ago

i applied for package handler. i went to the interview, did the tour, and filled out the forms online, went in and filled out the forms in person. the lady said they were gonna wait till the background check is complete, and they would call me when something opens up..

when i was in the office i could hear them on the phone a couple times, telling people when they start..
i was just wondering about how long does it take before i get that call about starting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Aidan in Los Angeles, California

47 months ago

It depends on whom they wish to fill the position. Many applicants will never get called back. That's just the reality. If you were asked to fill out the additional document, such as w-4 form...etc, odds are the HR may be interested in giving you a spot. The background check will take about 2 to 3 days to clear, until they contact you to schedule an interview or orientation. All I can say is, good luck to you. You're gonna need it. :-)

P.S. Don't get discouraged if you don't get a call, just resume the process and attend as many appointments as you possibly can. I've been there, done that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.