I look for part time job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Jose M. Sanchez in Washington, District of Columbia

127 months ago

I have CDL driver license Class B. with P& S endorsements.
I have years expirince. i driver a school Bus.
Iam legal to work in the united state.
My Phone is (703)200-5775 or (301)292-8549

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.