URS=JOKE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Joseph Aceves in Kansas City, Missouri

99 months ago

Your just a chunk of meat to these people. I worked contract for these people last Spring in Overland Park Kansas, and I would not give them the time of day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

John Doerr in New York

99 months ago

I could not agree more. The system is set up at URS to benefit management only. No matter how many contracts you save through your job performance and how well you interact with the client to deliver the product they want, the mangers reap all the rewards and accolades. You are just "staff" beneath corporate notice. The run an abusive work atmosphere, especially the Buffalo office. They have an inept collection of "golden" people who can do no wrong to where their names have become verbs for mismanagement and abuse.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mack in Houston, Texas

99 months ago

Good feedback. Thanks to everyone for their input. It saves me the headache of applying and then being let go....again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Captain J in Houston, Texas

98 months ago

Oh yeah... I worked for these people, THE worst company I have ever worked for...

The Houston office is VERY bad.. dont waste your time...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Captain Cods in Cocoa, Florida

98 months ago

So what upset you most captain J ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Robo in Tampa, Florida

98 months ago

Captain J was a total slob and slug......the end.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Captain J in Houston, Texas

97 months ago

These people will ruin you in the engineering business..
Your net worth will be worth..less to another company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tjc in Murrysville, Pennsylvania

96 months ago

THIS COMPANY IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kristina Opheim in Syracuse, New York

96 months ago

My husband has been working for URS for 4 years now, and I don't know how he can stand it. He puts up with so much crap, that if it were me, I would have been fired a long time ago. The health insurance is terrible and the only thing they have going for them is the pay. Its definitely good money but at what sacrifice? He is just a number and managers sit on their big behinds and shout orders about aircraft they know nothing about!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joseph Aceves in Sugerloaf, California

96 months ago

Kristina Opheim in Syracuse, New York said: My husband has been working for URS for 4 years now, and I don't know how he can stand it. He puts up with so much crap, that if it were me, I would have been fired a long time ago. The health insurance is terrible and the only thing they have going for them is the pay. Its definitely good money but at what sacrifice? He is just a number and managers sit on their big behinds and shout orders about aircraft they know nothing about!

Kristina, I must say that the husband you have is a man worth his weight in gold. He's putting up with all that CRAP so he can take care of his Family first before himself. You need to watch over him and make sure that he's eatting right and getting plenty of vitimins. That place will pull down his health if your not to careful. God Bless and Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mrhouston in Houston, Texas

92 months ago

A very disturbed company...even more so now with the Washington Group (aka debt) merger....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.