Why so many job postings from US Oncology?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Glenn in Houston, Texas

87 months ago

Why are there so many job postings for this company in Houston all the time? Is this company just collecting resumes? Is the company growing? Or does the company have a high turnover due to a bad work environment?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Jim in Houston, Texas

86 months ago

US Oncology must be a terrible place to work! There are always jobs posted from them for positions in Houston. Or they are just collecting resumes? Who knows? I always get suspicous of companies who contstantly have jobs posted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Jim in Houston, Texas

86 months ago

US Oncology must be a terrible place to work! There are always jobs posted from them for positions in Houston. Maybe they are just collecting resumes? Who knows? I always get suspicous of companies who contstantly have jobs posted. It tells me there is probably a high turnover rate accompanied by a bad work environment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Chuck in Lutz, Florida

84 months ago

Jim,

Your suspicions are very perceptive. Be quite cautious in considering employment with the company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

E in Knoxville, Tennessee

83 months ago

Its a starter company. Many people use it to 'get the foot in the door' and then they leave. I used to work there; just quit today. Empolyees are severly underpaid and in my position, overworked. Enough said.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ellen

83 months ago

It seems like they don't know what they're doing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Maria

83 months ago

This company appears to be a large network, but it's just a bunch of practices they try to manage. Some of the management is smart but they have their share of incompetents who act like they know what they are doing. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Bill in El Paso in Dallas, Texas

83 months ago

I disagree with the above comments. I have been working for USON the past 2 years and as a therapist with over 17 years experience I find that at least the El Paso and Las Cruses (NM) center run by excellent mangers and Practice Director. These practices stay up on the latest technical breakthroughs and we pay our employees a very good salary. I understand that not every USON site is the same, but with my experience the TOPA (Texas part) of USON it is an outstanding group.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

KW in Lake Grove, New York

83 months ago

Actually that is a new center in the NY upstate area and they need someone to fill it. Please do your research before criticizing the company. I know because I am from the area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Kathy

82 months ago

Texas may be good, but Florida is a mess. Management turnover is high and high level positions are empty for long periods creating chaos in the ranks. You have to wonder why Florida is allowed to go on like this. AVOID!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.