Email address for USAA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Richard Herman in Apo

89 months ago

I am in search for an email address for an employee of USAA. I need to get more information on services and I am located in Germany working overseas. Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Dee Jones in norfolk, Virginia

89 months ago

USAA employees cannot send or receive e-mails from outside of USAA. Doing so would make one subject to disciplinary action including termination.

They monitor internet/e-mail usage very closely so no one will be providing their email address.

You can go to the website.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Richard Herman in Apo

88 months ago

I try calling the phone numbers provided, but they keep asking me to provide my USAA number or my SSN. I cannot seem to locate my USAA number so I use my SSN and it tells me that I am not an active USAA member. How can I get in contact with USAA when I cannot get through the phone service?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

GetAClue

88 months ago

Perhaps, APO, you should take the hint. Dee, about the only thing you got right was that he should go to their website.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

chillymellow in San Antonio, Texas

88 months ago

Richard, in answer to your "how do I..." question; I somehow got drawn in by an undertow while surfing (ha ha) and ended up on your post. Never been to this site before or heard of it and had to create an account to reply. so. someone is looking out for you in a strange way...

I too was searching for an email address today for anyone at USAA. (I guess they are smart for keeping the email in their own zip code, though.) I just didn't want to talk to them on the phone and explain how my husband put my insurance payment in the bank's night depository and could they possibly track it down and stop the cancellation of my insurance. I am going to feel really stupid when I go there, so I might as well pass along a message for you while I'm there.

USAA is right down the street from me, less than a mile away. I've been a member since I could drive.

What info are you looking for? Banking? Insurance? You can't get much info off their website without logging in. They usually send out lots of info in their magazine, to members.

I will be going over there to their offices to straighten out my mixup and while there I can help you out somehow, perhaps. Do you want general info, or should I find someone to contact you who may be able to track down your membership? If your parents were members, they may have you associated with their info and can match you to your records.

...chillymellow...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Try to be Helpful in Virginia

88 months ago

Go to USAA.com. At the bottom of the home page, all the way to the right is a contact us button. From there you find your way to anything you may need including contacting USAA. If you send an email from there a representative will contact you. Make sure you give them accurate contact information. They can either email you or call you - even overseas!

Hope this helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Richard Herman in Apo

88 months ago

chillymellow in San Antonio, Texas said: Richard, in answer to your "how do I..." question; I somehow got drawn in by an undertow while surfing (ha ha) and ended up on your post. Never been to this site before or heard of it and had to create an account to reply. so. someone is looking out for you in a strange way...

I too was searching for an email address today for anyone at USAA. (I guess they are smart for keeping the email in their own zip code, though.) I just didn't want to talk to them on the phone and explain how my husband put my insurance payment in the bank's night depository and could they possibly track it down and stop the cancellation of my insurance. I am going to feel really stupid when I go there, so I might as well pass along a message for you while I'm there.

USAA is right down the street from me, less than a mile away. I've been a member since I could drive.

What info are you looking for? Banking? Insurance? You can't get much info off their website without logging in. They usually send out lots of info in their magazine, to members.

I will be going over there to their offices to straighten out my mixup and while there I can help you out somehow, perhaps. Do you want general info, or should I find someone to contact you who may be able to track down your membership? If your parents were members, they may have you associated with their info and can match you to your records.

...chillymellow...

Hello, Chillymellow,

I am sorry for the late reply. I was just able to read your reply back to my inquiry. That would be perfect if you could give them my information. I am checking in on a VISA inquiry, credit plan. Here is my email address in case they would like to get in cotnact with me via email, herm93@hotmail.com. Or if they would like to call me, my work number is 011-49-6151-697410. I greatly appreciate your help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Finally Free in Somewhere, Florida

87 months ago

I'm finally out of there so let me help you with contacting people by email. Sorry Dee, if it's a legitimate "business" need and the member is in Germany and the email restrictions in place are absolutely ridiculous then a member has to do what he has to do..... so what, you get fired for getting an email from a member overseas or deployed and it's business related? March yourself straight to the unemployment office and hold your head high.

This should work for claims 99% of the time, can't answer for the bank though.

If you know the person's full name, and if they have access to "external" email, their email address is first name.last name @usaa.com
example jane.dow@usaa.com

Maybe if more people send adjusters emails because they can't get a response any other way they'll maybe change their stupid rules!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Chris Russell in Clarksville, Tennessee

80 months ago

That's just ridiculous! You cannot email a question to a USAA representative? What kind of customer service is that???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Chris Russell in Clarksville, Tennessee

80 months ago

Try to be Helpful in Virginia said: Go to USAA.com. At the bottom of the home page, all the way to the right is a contact us button. From there you find your way to anything you may need including contacting USAA. If you send an email from there a representative will contact you. Make sure you give them accurate contact information. They can either email you or call you - even overseas!

Hope this helps!

You CANNOT send an email from that link!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

minscho4 in Apo

75 months ago

I am in Iraq for at least the next 10 months and locked my online account up. I have no phone just VoIP and for some reason I can't seem to get it to work with there phone system. as for e-mail links no luck there either. The only other thing I can think of is having someone else send them an email sating that you can't call and to send an email to your out side registered email account. The next trick is finding someone you can trust with your personel info. lol. You might be able to find a way to call them from a DSN line if you can access one. From what I have found in some other threads is that they will want your usaa number (not sure how to get myself) your name and email address. If anyone has any better sugestions or other links that would be helpful to.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.