Executive Salaries - Notice to USAA MEMBERS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

SecurityMikeB in San Antonio, Texas

125 months ago

Thanks for Info. This is suppose to be a not-for-profit company so why does he make the same as a CEO for a fortune 200 publicly traded company?
His retirement package is probably not included and could be in the millions.
Maybe at the next annual meeting more people will question the total compensation package. If they can get the truth.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

from above in Galveston, Texas

125 months ago

Why is the CEO also Chairman of the board? Who the hell voted for that? It seems as though you have to be in the military to make it to the top.

Reply - Report abuse

johnnacalverase in Jyderup, Denmark

113 months ago

You may love your job but your customers are getting fed up with the increasingly poor service. I have been with USAA 20 year...I fired them yersterday...its seems they are hiring lesser qualiuty people these days who dont know the golden rule...its a reflection of top management. I am tired of giving my money to people who treat me lousey. Game Over.

Great place to work??...hmmm fell off the top companies to work for and the overwhelming number of negative posts here (I have never seen this many) tell the true story.

There are other insurance companies and banks who a better job for USAA for far less money. Probably because they treat their employees and customers better.

Reply - Report abuse

AH1G DRIVER in Augusta, Georgia

42 months ago

SecurityMikeB in San Antonio, Texas said: Like I said it's a hand picked, rubber stamp, board of directors. A bunch of do nothing good old boys and girls who collect a paycheck, nice travel perks and slap each other on the back.

My, My. Sounds like the VA and the so called Hospital Directors. Limit the staff so the directors can steal more.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

AH1G DRIVER in Augusta, Georgia

42 months ago

The storms have cost USAA a lot but our Subscriber Savings Accounts have suffered for a very long time and the checks we get are a joke.

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.