Job Status: Offer Pending

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (36)

waitingpatiently79 in Florida

9 months ago

My job status has changed to "Offer Pending" and it has been 2 weeks. Is this a good thing and are the recruiters on vacation?
I am biting my nails over here as I have been waiting since last week on a phone call. Can anyone help please?

Thank You

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Cool in Tampa, Florida

9 months ago

waitingpatiently79 in Florida said: My job status has changed to "Offer Pending" and it has been 2 weeks. Is this a good thing and are the recruiters on vacation?
I am biting my nails over here as I have been waiting since last week on a phone call. Can anyone help please?

Thank You

I think it's good. My said "cleared interview" when I got my offer.

Reply - Report abuse

9 months ago

What was the job you applied for?

Reply - Report abuse

Cool in Florida

9 months ago

Auto Adjuster III

Reply - Report abuse

alsowaitingpatiently in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

9 months ago

I'm in the same boat. Have they sent you the info for your background check and drug test? My status says offer pending but they haven't sent me the background check and drug test info yet.

waitingpatiently79 in Florida said: My job status has changed to "Offer Pending" and it has been 2 weeks. Is this a good thing and are the recruiters on vacation?

Thank You

Reply - Report abuse

8 months ago

no drug test info yet but I missed a. All from the recruiter today and then they emailed me to call back after the holidays. What about you? Hopefully I can kerp you updated next week if what "job offer " means.

Reply - Report abuse

alsowaitingpatiently in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

8 months ago

waitingpatiently79 in Florida said: no drug test info yet but I missed a. All from the recruiter today and then they emailed me to call back after the holidays. What about you? Hopefully I can kerp you updated next week if what "job offer " means.

I still have yet to hear anything. I believe it's been about 3 weeks. I'm an intern, though, so I don't begin work until summer.

Reply - Report abuse

8 months ago

Finally received the call and waiting on background to clear now.

Reply - Report abuse

8 months ago

Finally received the Offer , Then the background took 10 to 15 days to clear and now I have received the Final Offer. It took forever though. So I guess be patient and understanding of the process, it is long.

Reply - Report abuse

Waitingpatientlyofferpending in Phoenix, Arizona

6 months ago

Did you ever find out what offer pending meant? Mine has said that for about 6 business days now.

Reply - Report abuse

waitingpatiently89 in Scottsdale, Arizona

6 months ago

I'm in PHX AZ as well, interviewed with USAA last Thursday and website has said "offer pending" since this past Monday. I'm going crazy trying to figure out what "offer pending" means lol

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Haha what was the position you applied for?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Property Claims Adjuster III

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Well, we are both waiting to hear back for the same thing. They made it sound like there were multiple positions though didn't they.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Oh yea its a whole class they're hiring. My friend is a property adjuster there she referred me to the position. I wonder if "offer pending" means they're still making their final selection of candidates and then once the everyone has been chosen they'll roll out offers to everyone at once, but until then they just leave us with "offer pending" lol.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Yeah especially this long. My interview was last Wednesday and I'm sure we both googled it and the only thing you could find was this forum right here lol. If they are hiring a whole class I guess that's good, I emailed the recruiter yesterday asking her so if I found out anything I'll let you know.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

I emailed my recruiter on Tuesday but never heard anything back one or the other so yea, could be good or bad news I suppose. But thank you, I'll do the same

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Waitingpatientlyofferpending in Phoenix, Arizona said: Did you ever find out what offer pending meant? Mine has said that for about 6 business days now.

It means they are waiting on a list of names and will call everyone st the same time. You basically are going to be offered the position.Congratulations!!!!

Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

I'm never one to count my chickens before they hatch but really appreciate your response thank you so much! I hope you're right!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

That's good to hear man thanks.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Did you ever hear from your recruiter?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

still nothing actually

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Me either. I believe they're doing all the background checks first then will roll out offers

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Did you get the email from the ethics office with the pre employment disclosure form

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

No haven't gotten anything yet actually. I got notice I got turned down for another positon I had applied to but nothing about the property adjuster position I interviewed for. Still hoping!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Did you get a phone call from the recruiter first before they sent you the pre employment email?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

No the form was from the Ethics office asking questions about ties to other insurance companies Idk what it meant

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Yea I haven't gotten that but I haven't gotten anything so still up in the air. Cant be a bad sign though if oyu got that form

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

I don't really consider it a good or a bad thing cause of the nature of the form but I'm sure by the end of this week we will both know for sure

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Just got the call and sent the background check information let me know if you have any questions, hope you get it soon!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Patientlywaiting in San Antonio, Texas

5 months ago

Waitingpatientlyofferpending in Phoenix, Arizona said: Just got the call and sent the background check information let me know if you have any questions, hope you get it soon!

Were you called about a contingent offer? Were you made a final offer after your background check cleared? And how long did it take to hear back after the final offer?

I'm waiting on a final offer, and my background check is still in progress, it's been over 15 days now. I wonder if they send an email if I'm not offered the position.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ExcitedOne in Norfolk, Virginia

3 months ago

I had my interview on Tuesday and on Wednesday they changed my status online to *offer pending* Just to be clear this means you got the job but you are just waiting for them to call you? To do the background and drug testing?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

MickyD in Tampa, Florida

25 days ago

I interviewed last Friday and my status says "interviewing". The class starts in a week in a half. Does anyone know if my status is a good sign or just not updated yet. Since the class starts soon I thought I would have heard something by now. I called the recruiter but haven't heard back.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Bitting my nails at this point in San Antonio, Texas

5 days ago

Patientlywaiting in San Antonio, Texas said: Were you called about a contingent offer? Were you made a final offer after your background check cleared? And how long did it take to hear back after the final offer?

I'm waiting on a final offer, and my background check is still in progress, it's been over 15 days now. I wonder if they send an email if I'm not offered the position.

Hello did you ever hear back after your back ground check was complete? If so how long before you received notice that you did or did not pass or received the final offer? Your assistance is highly appreciated !

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

MickyD in Tampa, Florida

5 days ago

I haven't gotten offer. I bever heard back from them. My status on their website says "interviewing". It's very frustrating

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Just wondering in Colorado Springs, Colorado

19 hours ago

MickyD in Tampa, Florida said: I haven't gotten offer. I bever heard back from them. My status on their website says "interviewing". It's very frustrating

My status changed to offer pending on background . And then they called me later in the day to tell me about the offer.

Now it's a waiting game. My credit is really poor so that might prevent an offer,

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.