Questions about the basic licensing test at USAA for a Claims Representative.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Ashley Tompson in N/A, Georgia

31 months ago

what is the basic licensing called for a claims representative at USAA? What are some questions that are on the test? Give examples please. How can I prepare for it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

disguntled phone jockey in san antonio in san antonio, Texas

31 months ago

Ashley Tompson in N/A, Georgia said: what is the basic licensing called for a claims representative at USAA? What are some questions that are on the test? Give examples please. How can I prepare for it?

USAA will prep u for the test. When I took the test u needed to score about 80 on the test and it was open book and notes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ashley Tompson in N/A, Georgia

31 months ago

Do you remember any questions that was on the test? what type of questions are on there?, like math, writing, etc for exampple.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

disguntled phone jockey in san antonio in san antonio, Texas

31 months ago

Ashley Tompson in N/A, Georgia said: Do you remember any questions that was on the test? what type of questions are on there?, like math, writing, etc for exampple.

I think the math was real simple

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Claim Rep in Mesa, Arizona

13 months ago

Any feedback on the licensing test for IRU? Was it difficult? Is it open book? are you allowed notes? Can you asks questions during the test?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

stressed out in San Antonio, Texas

13 months ago

Has anyone had trouble moving up especially if you are late 40's or 50? My area keeps promoting people In their mid 20's with little or no education/experience than a lot of us and feel discrimated against. Any suggestions? I feel that I will be too old for any other consideration. I hate that your mgr is notified for posting out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.