USAA after BOB

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

diggity in phoenix, Arizona

76 months ago

I'm in the interview process, and after reading all the negative comments about the company how have things changed since <Edited by Host: Name Removed> left? Most of the comments were while he was still CEO. Is it still a bad place to work. Has the atmosphere improved any?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nonefornow in Arizona

76 months ago

It has improved. I think <Edited by Host: Name Removed> has the right ideas; but they have a VERY LONG ROAD AHEAD. I have been there too long now and am looking for something else. It is a very difficult place to work. I would definately take a look elsewhere. I don't know what job you applied for; but if it is for Policy Service I would run fast. They expect you to sell, sell, sell even when it isn't the appropriate time. They are micromanagers. If you do take a job there start keeping track of everything so you have a back up when the managers start changing their story about what you should have done.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

MONICAH in San Antonio, Texas

70 months ago

nonefornow in Arizona said: It has improved. I think <Edited by Host: Name Removed> has the right ideas; but they have a VERY LONG ROAD AHEAD. I have been there too long now and am looking for something else. It is a very difficult place to work. I would definately take a look elsewhere. I don't know what job you applied for; but if it is for Policy Service I would run fast. They expect you to sell, sell, sell even when it isn't the appropriate time. They are micromanagers. If you do take a job there start keeping track of everything so you have a back up when the managers start changing their story about what you should have done.

If you keep track of everything you will be spending more time writing than working or doing anything else for that matter. That is the plan to go at you at all angles so that you lose track.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.