A criminal gets into USAA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Alice G in Phoenix, Arizona

20 months ago

I know a guy working in USAA Phoenix Arizona Area now with a criminal history, such as drug trafficking and employee theft but I don't have any proof against him. He hides himself very well since the police didn't get him. So what should I do? Should I tell USAA about this guy without any proof? Will USAA believe me? If USAA checks his background again, will they find out anything wrong in his beckground since the police didn't?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

largielarge in Queens, New York

20 months ago

You must have nothing better to do with your time? Keep your mind on your own business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

stressed out in San Antonio, Texas

20 months ago

Alice G in Phoenix, Arizona said: I know a guy working in USAA Phoenix Arizona Area now with a criminal history, such as drug trafficking and employee theft but I don't have any proof against him. He hides himself very well since the police didn't get him. So what should I do? Should I tell USAA about this guy without any proof? Will USAA believe me? If USAA checks his background again, will they find out anything wrong in his beckground since the police didn't?

They check your background every 5 years right before your anniversary. Unless you see him do something illegal at work I would stay out of it. They also bring in drug sniffing dogs that go through the garage a few times a year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

hacker in Modesto, California

4 months ago

any one with usa local banks and equity account platinum card hacking school grades am hacker i leave in texas i can hack anything for you load money to your bank account when i load money to your bank account no upfront fee i do it we share it 5050 i need accounts likes old boa welsfargo usaa navy credit union local banks equity and a lots if you got university grades to hacks to clears criminal records to breaks any data you hire me for that one i travel to your place to do it asap for you or i do it here email me if u need good hacker
alexseybelan@financier.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.