What's the company culture at USAA?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 4778)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Norfolk Employee in Norfolk, Virginia

107 months ago

Correction: The office was NOT sold, noone would buy it! The Norfolk office handles VA, DE, DC, WV and MD. The only state transferred to another office was NC. At the rate that people are quitting, it will not surprise me if the office closes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Work in Phx in Tempe, Arizona

106 months ago

BDW in Cleveland, Ohio said: Can someone tell me what is good about USAA. I am considering working for USAA and I truly believe it is a good opportunity. Most of what I have read are complaints that appear to me to be very typical in just about any large corporation. I have never worked in a company that was fully staffed, had all competent people, and did't have some promises that were never fulfilled. Can someone please tell me what is good about this company? There has to be some thing that does stick out

Dear BDW:
If you like working in a call center, you may like working for USAA. The pay is decent, but no way comensurate with the stress and workload. The CEO has no respect for anything or anyone other than the almighty dollar. If you like the call center environment you should thrive at USAA. It is full blown sales even though they will tell you there is no selling. The first week of empolyment is the "best" week you will have at USAA.
Good luck with your decision.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SEAN in San Antonio, Texas

106 months ago

Can anyone tell me about the interview itself? I am interviewing for a financial advisor position. Thank you in advance.

XXXX in Cleveland, Ohio

106 months ago

My role would be in the marketing division in San Antonio.....

Cipher in Bloomington, Illinois

106 months ago

Financial Advisor Interview - HR will telephone screen you 1st; "Why are you interested in..." and such questions, then a telephone interview with 1 or 2 hiring managers for 15-45 minutes to feel you out a little better with behaviorial based questions; "Tell me about a time when..." Be sure to have some stories ready, look at the job description to get clues what type of issues they may ask about. They like continuing education too, stress what you've done to stay current and sharp. The 3rd interview will be on site. They're watching you closely, even if it's over a meal or walking through the halls - stay on your toes, be confident, positive, and ask questions. Especially of current employees - ask them if any of the things you read here are true. But word the questions carefully, they will report your questions to the hiring folks. Expect a long wait to complete background checks and process your drug test. Send a thank you immediately after the 3rd interview. DOn't expect them to move off the initial salary offer either. Good luck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

XXXX in Cleveland, Ohio

106 months ago

How long does a drug test take to get back...I interviewed last Friday...When should I expect to hear anything?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

106 months ago

Close to 3 weeks. They're slow. Keep us posted on how things go for you.

BDW in Cleveland, Ohio

106 months ago

I applied for a position in Corporate in the marketing department.....I was honestly impressed. I realize the company has changed and there are many thing that people indicate have not made them happy as former USAA employees. I suspect in every large company there is plenty going on to not be happy about. However, USAA is still a fortune 200 company. I suspect there is some merit to how they do business. You just don't get there by being a horrible employer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

106 months ago

Good perspective & good attitude. I felt the same way, but ultimately turned down their offer for personal reasons. It's a very competitive marketplace, and they cannot keep cycling through employees as alleged without seriously damaging their market position. Employee turnover and stress-related fallout is very damaging. It's a good company and you should do well. Good luck on the move and adventure ahead!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

BDW in Cleveland, Ohio

106 months ago

Was your offer in San Antonio? Where you at today?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jessica in Gilroy, California

106 months ago

Sacramento! More info about Sacramento please! I'm supposed to go test for them.

106 months ago

Can't help with Sacramento. I'm in Illinois, and yes - the offer I had was in S.A. at Corporate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

XXXX in Cleveland, Ohio

106 months ago

I would be moving from the midwest to San Antonio....what is your take on SA in terms of a city to live and raise a family?

CARY FOXX in San Antonio, Texas

106 months ago

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE THROUGH 11 YEARS OF EMPLOYMENT HAS BEEN THAT THE DOLLAR IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING ELSE AT USAA. I HAVE EXPERIENCED SEVERAL OF USAA'S TOP LEADERS IGNORE THE WORKFORCE AS WELL AS THE LAW IN PURSUIT OF THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

XXXX in Cleveland, Ohio

106 months ago

I am really sorry to hear that....How do they maintain the fortune 200 status?

Ellie in Houston, Texas

106 months ago

XXXX in Cleveland: although I have been in San Antonio a number of times (the traffic is AWFUL), I'm not qualified to say how it is to live and raise a family, but you might try this website that seems to have a lot of information pertaining to living there.

www.city-data.com/forum/san-antonio/

I'm still hoping that my daughter, who will start there in July, has not made a big mistake. Time will tell. Good luck on your decision, the best of luck to you...

XXXX in Cleveland, Ohio

106 months ago

No gurantees anywhere.....everyone company today that is public share there allegiance with their shareholders...not the employees....it is sad...but very true....

David in Florida in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

106 months ago

Has anyone worked in their financial advice center? What was your experience there? Was it a good way to learn more about the industry and did it assist you in finding a good position elsewhere?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ex sacramento employee in San Leandro, California

106 months ago

Jessica in Gilroy, California said: Sacramento! More info about Sacramento please! I'm supposed to go test for them.

My recommendation is to check out other insurance companies. If you like to be given set schedule with no flexibility you may like this companies. Benefits are good, however the base salary is lower than the competition. If you reside in Gilroy, you should opt to check the companies in the San Jose area such as Progressive, Farmers, State Farm and than other carriers have field reps such as Allied, Safeco, Liberty Mutual and Infinity

10 year veteran of USAA/separated in San Antonio, Texas

106 months ago

XXXX in Cleveland, Ohio said: I would be moving from the midwest to San Antonio....what is your take on SA in terms of a city to live and raise a family?

Hello, Clevelnd,

I was born and raised in SA so it is home to me. I have to tell you, the traffic is unbelieveable now. Unfortunately, SA grew too fast for the road maintenance to keep up, and if you're not in a construction area on the road, you're in a hideous traffic jam. I try not to be on the road at certain times if I can avoid it, but of course I am in morning traffic and the terrible evening traffic. Otherwise, SA is one of the least expensive cities to live in the country. Before you make the move, please be sure of the USAA job first. If that doesn't work out, it will be difficult to get another job here in SA. Most of the veteran USAA employees have pretty much saturated the rest of the companies...we call ourselves "the escapees". LOL!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

former Tampa employee in Tampa, Florida

106 months ago

I liked USAA, I had to quit for medical reasons. I quit and went back again. I worked a total of 3 1/2 years. The people I worked with were awesome. I can agree with some of the pay woes in comparison to your actual job. I worked both in claims and service. IRU claims is the easiest job there, not to much stress. I can tell the claims above use are very overworked and stressed. I just ended up in the best scenario. You all must realize their are very few companies were you don't run into some of the described problems. When it comes down to it, it's what ever you can put up with.

My feelings weren't hurt when the current CEO told us how bad of a crappy job we did. They were hurt when I realized they wont just write policies in Florida any more. I'm not completely hurt when people get fired for sending emails outside USAA. Personally I was warned, you think I'll try the system and see if they cared. No. I expected allot of the changes. At any job when ever your doing a crappy job or someone doesn’t like you they'll find any reason to fire you. I always had the best managers and co-workers and I miss them all.

Don't get me wrong I had my gripes but they were short lived.

john doe in Phoenix, Arizona

106 months ago

jason in Los Angeles, California said: I am considering a auto liability claims position on the Phoenix office. Can anyone tell me what it is like working there?

Don't do it, you will reget it (i work in the phx office and it is hell)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

may, tx in San Antonio, Texas

106 months ago

Thanks for all comments, I was strongly wanted to work at usaa and even apply and they regeted me, which does not make sinces they hire with no experiences as i hear. I was even going to redo my resume and reapply tomorrow at a job fair, but now i think i change my mind. i kinded of dissapointed cause i had my hearted set at usaa and now hear bad stuff i don't were else to work any advies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jason in Los Angeles, California

106 months ago

john doe in Phoenix, Arizona said: Don't do it, you will reget it (i work in the phx office and it is hell)

Thanks!

jason in Los Angeles, California

106 months ago

john doe in Phoenix, Arizona said: Don't do it, you will reget it (i work in the phx office and it is hell)

John,

Why do you hate it so much? Can you be more specific?

Thanks...

jane doe in Phoenix, Arizona

106 months ago

jason in Los Angeles, California said: John,

Why do you hate it so much? Can you be more specific?

Thanks...

Employees are not promoted because they are the best candidate for the job, they're promoted if they play the best politics,and kiss the best you know what. skill has nada to do with it. we are told we never do enough, yet people have meltdowns on a daily basis due to being overworked. Now that we are rated "best customer service" there is a bunch of certification going on....everyone must be certified now...it is so silly. If you are a "yes" girl or man , you will do fine. As far as I can see, it is the same no matter what department you work in. I am counting down the days and planning my escape as we speak. The place scares me, if it weren't for the fact I am a single parent....I would have already left. I am not saying any more.......I will let you know more once I have escaped.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

current employee in Tampa in Port Richey, Florida

106 months ago

I would say find another company! If you are in associate claims adjuster they tell you the max claims you will get is 25-30 claims per week. When in reality you get 35-45 per week. Then you are taking coworker,status calls because no one has time to get to their claims and then you are in trouble because you do not return your own voicemails in 4 hours. There are a few people that quit every week. Not many people enjoy the job there anymore. I start 3 years ago and LOVED IT, now I dread going there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

current IT employee in San Antonio in San Antonio, Texas

106 months ago

I have been with USAA for 2 years now as a System Programmer / Analyst. This is the most common position at USAA in the EBO division. Basically my job duties are that of a System Administrator. I took the job after being presented with a great relocation package and job offer. After the first 3 months I found that I had made a huge mistake. I work 75 hours a week on average. My manager is a complete A$##. My weekends are all shot. My family life has taken a big hit. It's amazing that the company motto is "work life balance". Davis has his quarterly meetings where he beats up on everyone and says it our fault the company is failing. This job has been like a nightmare. I've been feverishly searching for a new job but the market in SA is pretty bad. I'll be moving to Austin most likely.

Avoid USAA at all costs.

Molly Joseph in Erfurt, Germany

106 months ago

Is this all true??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

long term employee... in Zephyrhills, Florida

106 months ago

Molly Joseph in Erfurt, Germany said: Is this all true??

Yes...it is...been there almost 20 years. It's the same in all the offices now. It was just bad in TX, but over the last couple of years, all the regions are like TX. Miserable. Maybe it's so much worse b/c those of us still there remember when employees were important, when there was more than the almighty bottom line. When we weren't constantly being told we are terrible at our jobs.

And they are running that place like a bank. Anyone with any real insurance experience knows you can't run an insurance company like a bank. You can't force the insurance cycle. But those at the highest levels who spoke up were fired. People who have absolutely no insurance industry experience are running that place!

In a few years when the hard market hits again, the loss ratios are going to go thru the roof. But you know who (think Harry Potter) will be gone and someone else will be left to clean up the mess.

Employed 18 years in San Antonio, Texas

106 months ago

I'm in SA and have been with USAA for 18 years. It's disheartening to see so much negative feedback. Doubtless, responders will label me "brainwashed" and such, but I think this is a GREAT company. I will admit that at times it seems like 2 companies: the company comprised of member service reps and the company that supports them. I don't work in a call center and I've never worked in a call center in my time here. I have progressed from an entry level job to an extremely well paid one. I love my Christmas bonus (an extra whole paycheck), annual performance bonus (9 - 15% of annual pay), 6% company match on my 401k, $350 cash back on gym/wellness expenses (they're paying for my wife's Gold's membership), on site fitness centers (which I visit at least 3 times a week during lunch hour), great medical benefits, paid college tuition, on site massage therapists, and on and on and on. The work is hard but the rewards are worth it. I don't work much overtime and all of my coworkers are focused on how we can support our employees and improve the work environment for the call center reps. I will admit that it's been hard to see so many good people leave the company; voluntarily and otherwise. I love my company but I do disagree with the ease with which it seems some employees are terminated. At USAA you can get a job as a retail clerk, aerobics instructor, member service rep, project manager, programmer, airplane pilot, graphics designer, etc. Within each of these niches, the environment and culture will be different. This is why there are so many postings about the negative environments of the call centers. However, I think readers should bear in mind that many of these types of jobs are entry level jobs and take the input for what it's worth. My advice to anybody seeking a job in a customer service area would be to pursue their licenses and designations to move up that job hierarchy, barring applying their college education towards a non-member representative position

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Maria in San Antonio, Texas

106 months ago

That was a good post, '18 Years.' My question is why do they hire so many people and why do they get rid of them just like that? Isn't that expensive to bring in people, license them, and let them go for non-sense?

I haven't found the work hard here. So far, it's a snooze. Compared to the other places I've worked. My concern is that this place is a revolving door. I questioned the interviewers a number of times about this topic and the answer was 'they promote people, and people leave or get deployed because some are in the military.' I still have reason for concern about the whopping number of people who trapes through the doors...thoughts anyone?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ellie in Houston, Texas

106 months ago

Have mentioned that my daughter will start there in July. When we went apartment hunting, we ran into a young man who works there that happened to know my daughers friend (who was with us). He gave us some information on apartments in the area, and asked where she would be working. He called later and left a message saying that my daughter should look for a short-term lease because the position she's been hired for is a "weeding-out" type of job. Made us all a bit nervous, but she has chosen to believe that she will not be one of the ones "weeded-out". She's pretty much looking at this as a first job opportunity and will get some working experience under her belt. She will take advantage of all they have to offer while she is there (hopefully it will be more than a few months!!), and hopes to work on her masters degree, while they foot the bill!

Hopefully it will all work out, if nothing else, it will certainly be a learning experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

106 months ago

Excellent post '18 Years'. It spoke well to the non-call center environment, which is where a lot of the sour grapes seem to be coming from - for valid reasons no doubt. However, you even gave good input on how to rise above that insanity. I enjoyed reading what you said and I may reapply to this company down the road - after I finish my next piece of education. ;>)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

USAA IT Guy in San Antonio, Texas

106 months ago

I currently work in the IT Dept at USAA, and have for almost 3 years. Sure USAA has its problems, but these problems aren't any worse than other companies out there. Most of the complaints come from employees who have been at USAA a long time and remember the "fat" days. USAA is run more like a publicly traded company, than a privately held company today.

I also believe college hires coming into the IT department have opportunities to rotate to other areas after a year if they want to try something else. Tell your daughter not to worry.

Ellie in Houston, Texas said: Have mentioned that my daughter will start there in July. When we went apartment hunting, we ran into a young man who works there that happened to know my daughers friend (who was with us). He gave us some information on apartments in the area, and asked where she would be working. He called later and left a message saying that my daughter should look for a short-term lease because the position she's been hired for is a "weeding-out" type of job. Made us all a bit nervous, but she has chosen to believe that she will not be one of the ones "weeded-out". She's pretty much looking at this as a first job opportunity and will get some working experience under her belt. She will take advantage of all they have to offer while she is there (hopefully it will be more than a few months!!), and hopes to work on her masters degree, while they foot the bill!

Hopefully it will all work out, if nothing else, it will certainly be a learning experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

PP in Cleveland, Ohio

106 months ago

This is all good to hear. I am in the process of accepting a middle management position in the marketing dept in SA......I am relocating my family and the feedback on this site has scared me a little...However, I have been in corporate america long enough to say the same crap goes on in all large companies..........no matter where you turn you are confronted with the very same situations and often the same consequences.......If it isn't USAA it is IBM, ect......We all live and work in a strange climate today and will for years to come......the days of companies taking it on the chin in tough times is over.....it is all about the bottom line...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

maria in San Antonio, Texas

106 months ago

PP in Cleveland, Ohio said: This is all good to hear. I am in the process of accepting a middle management position in the marketing dept in SA......I am relocating my family and the feedback on this site has scared me a little...However, I have been in corporate america long enough to say the same crap goes on in all large companies..........no matter where you turn you are confronted with the very same situations and often the same consequences.......If it isn't USAA it is IBM, ect......We all live and work in a strange climate today and will for years to come......the days of companies taking it on the chin in tough times is over.....it is all about the bottom line...

You have that so right about companies not 'taking it on the chin any longer!' Greed prevails....

newerphxemp in Phoenix, Arizona

106 months ago

I never thought to look for this site before starting at usaa. Now, after reading every post here for the better part of two hours, I have that deer in the headlights look. I really appreciate the frank, thoughtful posts (esp. 10 yr veteran). I'm still in my pipeline so can't speak to what it's like on the phones. I don't feel adequately prepared for what is expected of us. I'm hoping for the best because I need this job.

Hopeful in Hudson, Massachusetts

106 months ago

Wow, so glad I found this site. I have an interview Monday in EBO, but maybe I should stay put even though I want to live in SA. I currently work at a company that has great employee morale and is very lenient with things like personal emails and calls. They truly believe in work-life balance and in appreciating, trusting and encouraging employees of all levels. To me it's a no-brainer that that's how you motivate and get the most out of people. I was hoping that USAA had the same outlook, but maybe not. It's too bad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jason in Venice, California

106 months ago

Newer Phx emp in Phoenix, Arizona said: I never thought to look for this site before starting at usaa. Now, after reading every post here for the better part of two hours, I have that deer in the headlights look. I really appreciate the frank, thoughtful posts (esp. 10 yr veteran). I'm still in my pipeline so can't speak to what it's like on the phones. I don't feel adequately prepared for what is expected of us. I'm hoping for the best because I need this job.

Hi Newer,

Are you in the claims department? I am looking to get a job in the PHX office...Is it as bad as everyone makes it out to be?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

106 months ago

Hey Jason, No--I'm not in claims. I can't speak yet to if it's bad. It is rigid and the training has been hard; however, I tend to see the best in things so I haven't minded it yet and have learned alot. Right now it offers me alot in terms benefits and salary so I'm grateful for that. A family member had a claim yesterday and she asked the rep if he liked it there (he's in Phx and he said he "absolutely" loves it - now I don't know if that enthusiasm was because he knows his call is monitored or it was genuine). Good luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Phx Employee in Phoenix, Arizona

106 months ago

jason in Venice, California said: Hi Newer,

Are you in the claims department? I am looking to get a job in the PHX office...Is it as bad as everyone makes it out to be?

I was referred to this website to check out everything.

First, I want to say that yes, all of this needs to be taken with a grain of salt. There are things that aren't pleasant, and there are things that are awesome.

For example... I work in claims. I used to work in policy service. Policy service was awesome... I loved the job, loved my management... didn't really care for all the cross-selling, but that was just minor.

I moved to Claims... management was completely different, and everybody has a different opinion on everything. On the good note... I love my actual job. I love helping the members, I love hearing them be so thankful that USAA is truly there for them, which we are, and I love claims and the systems. On a little more sour note, the management needs some work as far as their methods of controlling those on the phone... I've heard it compared to nazi Germany, but really, it's not nearly that bad. If you are a good worker, you will not have a problem. If you slack off, the management will be all over you and you will not like it one bit.

Basically, you create your own experience with employment at USAA. If you don't like your manager and how they manage, you better work your butt off and get promoted so you can move. There are a number of people in the call center who don't want to move up... they "don't want that responsibility" yet they can't stand what's happening and continually whine about it.

The nice thing about USAA is that if you don't like something about your environment... you can DO SOMETHING about it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Already moved on in Columbia, Missouri

106 months ago

Phx Employee in Phoenix, Arizona said: I was referred to this website to check out everything.

First, I want to say that yes, all of this needs to be taken with a grain of salt. There are things that aren't pleasant, and there are things that are awesome.

Dear Phx Employee. If you haven't been there that long then you have no idea how things have changed in that office. I challenge you to go talk to anyone in Auto or Property claims that has been there since that office has opened. Pretty much every negative thing that has been voiced on this forum is true and I experienced these things first hand. I have also spoken to other people in other offices who say these same negative things about the company. Post back here in 2 years if you are still there and let us know what you think then.

I have also been told by my friends who are still there that USAA management is monitoring this site and what is said. So be careful if you are still working there or have left and want to come back.

Retired USAA Manager in Woodbridge, Virginia

106 months ago

-part II

*USAA had a different philosophy for motivating people in the past. The new method of brow beating and fear is surely not a good thing for the long term prospects for the company.

*How did USAA get to be a Republican company? It got to the point that those of us who are Democrat’s went to great lengths to not admit such. The simple-minded recklessness of the current administration in the White House and the administration in the USAA CEOs office do share some interesting parallels.

*USAA used to be more focused on the customer. Now there are different techniques for racking and stacking customers in different groups for the purpose of increasing revenue. Originally, the purpose of new customer groups was to increase value to the original customer base.

I’ve got so much more I could say. But I’m done with USAA. After many years of loving the company, the last few made retiring easy. I’ve found that I don’t enjoy getting together with some of my old USAA compatriots as our common experience is based on a negative. With others, we’ve moved beyond USAA and its recent shortcomings.

I’m retired, and I’m done thinking about this, so I won’t. I’ll go to the gym, go shopping, watch some TV, have a glass of wine… retirement is great.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

lisa in San Antonio, Texas

105 months ago

Could it be that those of you who speak so badly of USAA have not served in the military? I know that they hire a large amount of ex-military people. Being in the military, we are "yes/no" people. We take orders and don't question it. Is that maybe why some of you have such a hard time adjusting to USAA, because you have no military experience? I just want to know if it's because you're not used to being treated like that like the military is. I'm about to apply for a job. I've been treated that way in the military, so it's nothing new for me. To me, it is just another job out there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

possible new phx employee in Surprise, Arizona

105 months ago

Hi there, I have a question. I am coming from a position where my base was a little bit more than I would making at USAA but I was not permitted to work any overtime. Is overtime a possibility at USAA in the claims dept and if so is it capped to a certain amount? Please let me know. Thank You!

New hire in Norfolk in Newport News, Virginia

105 months ago

Hi everyone, I was hired as a MSR for the Norfolk office, and will be starting in 3 weeks. I was excited, until I read all these reviews. Is the Norfolk office as bad as the other ones? And is it hard to move up there, cause I really can't see myself being in a call ctr for too long without going crazy. I am coming from a financial institution, and I have a degree in Finance, and was hoping to just take this job to get in the door and move to another department in that office.

Triple D in Cleveland, Ohio

105 months ago

Hey There....Don't worry about all of these notes in the forum...I am certain there is some truth in some of these emails, however all companies are faced with all the stuff you have read about. I would put your blinders on and move forward. USAA is a fortune 200 company and nobody is going to say that looks bad on you resume.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

105 months ago

I've never felt the pressure that I do trying to certify out of a USAA pipeline. My hats off to those that can sail through this stuff. I've never worked so hard at something and it's just not enough. I am so depressed I absolutely dread waking up tomorrow. Thanks for letting me vent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Already moved on in Dodge City, Kansas

105 months ago

lisa in San Antonio, Texas said: Could it be that those of you who speak so badly of USAA have not served in the military? I know that they hire a large amount of ex-military people.

I doesn't have anything to do wether you have served in the military or not. The majority of the employees have no military service of any kind. Anyone who has been working for this company for the past 5-10 years can attest to the change in attitude of the company. If you go back and read every page of the forum there have been many posts by long term employees that have quit for various reasons. All I can say is that I can verify almost every rotten thing that has been posted about this company from personal experience.

Anyone that chooses to work for USAA I wish nothing but the best.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.