How to get a job at Uline.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (251 to 298 of 298)
Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6   

sally12 in laval, Nova Scotia

29 months ago

Zeppelin in Walnutport, Pennsylvania said: Yes...pass this insane asylum up!!!! The pay is good, the benefits are good, the bonuses are good...the hours could be better but overall not horrible. So what's the problem you ask?? Management!!! Regardless of what position you are going for it's all about #'s. How many phone calls did you take, how long were you on the phone, how many lines did you pick, how many orders did you pack. Your ideas mean absolutely nothing. Don't think you're going to change anything about anything. What's good this week is the dumbest idea EVER next week. They are a mindless/thoughtless machine and they can't get out of their own way. Visitors from different branches fly all over the country and "judge" each other on the importance of cleanliness of the warehouse, appearance of equipment, dress code, blinds all the way up or down, pictures at the correct height, cobwebs ANYWHERE...EVER!! How bad can it be you're probably thinking...live it!!! Watch these sheep jump and spend 1000's of $ cleaning and prepping and altering YOUR schedule so they look good. Watch grown men and women go insane because of a bad report from a visitor and change policies regardless of concern for anything so that does not happen again. If you're in the office you think your little cubical is going to be customized your way...oh think again. Guess where that monitor is going...the same corner as EVERY other monitor in EVERY other branch goes without deviation EVER. If you are a customer of theirs they are VERY GOOD ... if you work there may God have mercy on what will be left of your soul. The mentallity is punch in/punch out/go home. Don't think...just do. Speak up...you're out. Get hurt...you're out. The squeeky wheel is the unemployed wheel here. If you think i'm wrong or "how can this be"....read the countless comments about this place in this forum.

YES YES YES,,,omg yesssss thanks for this post!!! it is insane...I watched my officer manager be

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

29 months ago

sorry, cut off:

My office manager was a total mess everytime management came to town over pictures hung in wrong positions. Or chairs or anything.The office was immaculate. We had to clean our own desks-never had to do that before in any other roles. They changed the cleaning products because of finger prints on the desks which were hi-gloss and impossible to prevent that. The utter nonsense and insanity of the things that went on there boggled my mind. He moved filing cabinets on his own, which should have required movers or at least two people. These things were not even legal. The more posts I read here, the more it proves these people are completely insane. One day it will come back to bite them in the ....DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

29 months ago

Oh and by the way..You cannot speak up. They will make your life miserable. I KNOW. I was told by my lovely mentor repeatedly and I quote: "Just give in, become a ULINE BOT. Do what they say, don't think, just do it their way and all will be fine. Do not attempt to speak out. Just give in. Trust me, it will be easier, you'll get used to it". What the heck is this???? A police state??? Brainwashing. Removing people's personalities/opinions??? It is insane. It did not work with me. But I was miserable and was looking for a new position within 2 months. I was a nervous wreck and upset all the time. I dreaded going to work to the point of being unable to sleep S
unday nights. I could go on but I think I have made my point. If I can help just one person from not enduring their insanity I feel better.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SuperG in Lake Forest, California

29 months ago

Regarding the company and discrimination. In general, all lower level positions (including the peon manager positions) are open to anyone, and everyone is treated as equally worthless. The defining line is department manager level and above, which is pretty much whites only and they are all treated as equally worthless. There may be odd cases of actual race discrimination with an individual's direct manager chain, but generally speaking people are being treated poorly because they work at Uline, not because they are a minority working at Uline.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Leaving Tomorrow. in Seattle, Washington

29 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Uline? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Go the the Uline.com website and look at what they are offering to NEW hires:
up to $25 (yes, TWENTY-FIVE) DOLLARS an HOUR for a 1ST SHIFT GENERAL WAREHOUSE/FORKLIFT OPERATOR POSITION! This is company-wide now. I suspect a lot of pissed off current Uline employees speakign to their managers about this in the days ahead.

So what does this say to EVERY CURRENT ULINE EMPLOYEE?! Most likely ANYONE hired after US, will make a higher pay than what the CURRENT staff make. This is asinine! Our branch is staging a walk out. Local news will be tipped off to this sham. We will not accept being paid far less than a fresh hire that knows nothing of company practice and policy, or how to perform said function efficiently day to day. This is complete BS. We Are Not Happy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

28 months ago

Leaving Tomorrow, how did that walkout go? Seriously, the $25 is the last desperate measure of management. Did you ever wonder why there was massive personnel shifts every January? Simple, they are not allowed to even consider that policy is faulty. Policy is perfect at Uline, they just need "right people" to make it work. This is nothing new for this company, except that the inefficiency of the procedures has finally reached critical mass. When I left, freight was doing 12 hour days and everything was chaos. Still they could not change policy, so they offer very high wages to lure in those "perfect workers" who will make it all work. Uline management is still living in Fantasyland. The only way Uline can be fixed is to improve efficiency. The only way to have that happen is for the president to step down. Until that happens, the $25/hour and all other "fixes" will simply fail.

Gone. in Seattle, Washington

28 months ago

Yea, I got a better job now making more than what I was there. I heard they hired more people though.. and they are expanding their warehouse space with a second building in the summer.. As far as the walkout goes - It never happened. They printed the previous posting and held an emergency warehouse meeting the next day.. They raised the minimum hiring rate to $16.50 and bumped the pay of those that were not making that amount to the new minimum rate. I guess that satisfied a few people. I still wonder if the new hires are getting more.. But like I said, I'm gone and better now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Wandering in Seal Beach, California

28 months ago

SuperG in Lake Forest, California said: The only way to have that happen is for the president to step down. Until that happens, the $25/hour and all other "fixes" will simply fail.

But do you necessarily trust the company with the kids though? Years back when I was there employees questioned what would happen to the company if Liz and Dick died (it was in the Uline Dispenser). The fear was at the time by older Uline employees that their kids would sell the company out to Wall Street in a heartbeat. Those streamlined ways that always comes with Wall Street intervention would mean the necessary modernization of the warehouse system but also with a lot of layoffs and lower pay for the workers. This scenario would not be unusual for warehousing distribution type work let alone in a depressed area like Ontario teeming with warehouses and more importantly cheaper labor. To have pay cut to $10 would not be out of the question if an investment firm is involved as that is the going rate in the area and the genre of work.

Mind you there is also Dick but he is more of a figure head than the brains of the operation, so the kids would predominate. Duke is component, but unlikely to overtake his older brothers. I think the fear by employees is more directed at the older brothers and the daughter who works in "special projects" in atlanta, whatever that is. Liz has her ways but her anal nature is predictable and can be adjusted accordingly when problems come up. Her stubbornness with moderization is keeping people employed.

28 months ago

I remember that Dispenser article, Wandering. I left more recently, and they don't appear to have any intention of letting the kids have the company (probably for the exact reason you mentioned). They are looking for an executive to transition into the President position, as in they are not even considering any of the current staff, kids or others. The trend in the last few years has been to hire only people in their early 20s, so the older Uline employees won't have to worry about the company being sold, they will be pushed out and won't be around to see it. That was well under way when I left, and only got worse from what I hear.

Interesting idea about her reluctance to modernize, but this past fourth quarter we had so many machines in the aisles it was impossible to pull the orders within the time limits. They can't build new facilities fast enough to keep the current model, so something has to give.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Curious Grad in Lawrenceville, Georgia

25 months ago

Joseph Idowu in Atlanta, Georgia said: . . . and finally, yes, I know I come off as arrogant. I do not think I am, though. I just do not understand adults not acting like the men and women that they SHOULD be. No one is perfect, but I mean, come on, and we wonder why our youth are screwed up.

How have things been going for you at Uline? I have an interview but I'm debating about going after reading majority of these reviews. What was the initial interview like at the Buford location? I guess I'll have to reapply since it is 4am and I've wasted time reading reviews instead of preparing ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Timmy13 in Kenosha, Wisconsin

24 months ago

So now that I have received my letters from the Department of Human Rights stating that they found "sufficient evidence" of discrimination and retaliation, we will wait and see how these crazy people react. Don't be surprised if you see some news stories coming out soon about Uline and how disgusting their work practices are. It will be out in the open soon enough. They will burn in hell and have to PAY, PAY, PAY!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jackw666 in milwaukee, Wisconsin

24 months ago

i went to the cattle call in pleasant prairie. there were no women, black, mexican, etc workers visible there.
there was 2 black people and 2 women in our 'pool'.

the 2 timed tests were very easy.
i was interviewed by a 22 year old kid who didn't know what he was doing. I didn't do badly but it felt like the worst interview i ever had because it did not focus on my experience or my strengths. when i tried to talk about them i would
be cut off and asked something stupid.

all our interviews lasted a couple of minutes.
every worker was wearing a red uline shirt and shorts and nike shoes, which i found very unprofessional.

i felt like i wasted my time; i wasn't treated like a person, just another number. i would imagine it was a worse experience than showing up to walmart for an interview.

22 months ago

Timmy13 in Kenosha, Wisconsin said: So now that I have received my letters from the Department of Human Rights stating that they found "sufficient evidence" of discrimination and retaliation, we will wait and see how these crazy people react. Don't be surprised if you see some news stories coming out soon about Uline and how disgusting their work practices are. It will be out in the open soon enough. They will burn in hell and have to PAY, PAY, PAY!!!!

I posted the CBS tv interview. I am overjoyed that they finally will get what's coming to them. I worked so much overtime it was insane. I had to email my hours to HR every Friday. Even though I was on salary and no overtime paid. I should have gone after them. I just wanted to be out of there. Good for you all for standing up and persuing this!!!

Karen in Elmwood Park, Illinois

22 months ago

I applied for Financial Analyst job but was told to complete the EEOC section part of the application and never heard back.Why is that?Am only good to be humiliated with menial jobs?

John in Oakville, Ontario

21 months ago

I am more than qualified to work in their warehouse. I have all my certifications to operate forklifts, reach, cherry pickers, walkies and clamp trucks. I am also familiar with distribution warehouses and RF scanners. My resume fits the job description, but to no avail, I keep getting rejection letters stating that I am not qualified. What the heck are they looking for and want out of their employees? Here in Canada, it seems to be the same. They are always advertising on all the job search boards with good pay and bonus incentives, but seem to reject everything.

If they are constantly hiring, then the turnover rate is extremely high. There has to be something wrong if the company is perpetually hiring for the same positions. They must have a terrible management style that does not breed employee loyalty. These companies MUST LEARN that you can not buy employee loyalty and the loyalty is worth more that the contents of the warehouse. Who cares you have a warehouse full of product when you have no one to move it. The product goes out the door is really when the company makes money.

One mentioned micromanagement. This is probably one of the core issues that the Uline management utilize and seems to have a detrimental affect on employee loyalty. Sometimes it's better to cut the head off the snake that poisons the entire operation to save and build a successful company that breeds employee loyalty.

Lim in West Lafayette, Indiana

19 months ago

John in Carbondale, Illinois said: I just got done with the phone interview part. The rep said 3-5 days and they would call. Has anyone gone through this process? Will they all you if you aren't considered?

Hi there, did you get into Uline in the end? After the phone interview

Lim in West Lafayette, Indiana

19 months ago

Karen in Elmwood Park, Illinois said: I applied for Financial Analyst job but was told to complete the EEOC section part of the application and never heard back.Why is that?Am only good to be humiliated with menial jobs?

Hi, did you hear back from Uline in the end? Any interview?

Lissbeth in Clarendon Hills, Illinois

18 months ago

Susan in Evanston, Illinois said: Ted:
sorry but I have to bring this up but....
1: if it is such a great place to work and you love it, why are you on a job posting web board?
2: You have to admit it is somewhat intereting that the same Apps Manager, and Query posting have been posted several time for several months on different websites.

Just wondering.

I have an interview for CRS, can anyone advise what type of testing they provide, can you provide details so that I can study? Thanks in advance for the help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

No longer interested in Uline in Lake In The Hills, Illinois

17 months ago

Ricky Bobby in Kenosha, Wisconsin said:
Pay no attention to the complaints about multiple postings. Most departments are always hiring due to continuous growth. Just because the same job titles keep showing up doesn't mean that nobody is being hired for them.

No, I think most job seekers have enough working brain cells to figure out that either that nobody is actually getting hired for the positions or that people are quitting soon after starting. You won't convince me that there are multiple open positions of a "server manager" because every department needs one of those people. That position has been showing up on the job boards for around a year, maybe longer. Some years ago I applied online for an IT position at Uline on a Friday and received an email on Saturday afternoon (less than 24 hours after applying) that the company was pursuing more qualified candidates; no phone screen or anything despite my resume showing that I had many years of experience in most of the technologies -- and some experience in the rest -- they claimed to be using. Yet the position kept appearing on the job boards for months and months so I guess they are always pursuing more qualified candidates. I actually started feeling sorry for the people working in IT at Uline. Working in a department that is constantly understaffed just increases stress levels to to the point where burnout is inevitable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

abdull halim in High Point, North Carolina

16 months ago

I like u line company this company all things are better and I like work this company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Former Employee in Wheeling, Illinois

16 months ago

Irene Doolittle is a well known pseudonym used by the HR department at Uline to post on message boards like this one. These posts should not be allowed in places where hard working people are looking for sincere career advice.

Irene Doolittle in Saint Paul, Minnesota said: Ouch. Sounds like some of you have a case of sour grapes...

I work at Uline....

Bobby in Lyndhurst, New Jersey

16 months ago

Ok so this is pretty funny I had to create and account to post this.

I had received a call from Uline a couple of weeks ago saying they wanted to talk more to me. I talked to HR and they sent me over those personality tests, which I completed and sent back. I then decided to check some reviews on this site which brought me to here. After seeing countless opinions from people, I felt as if it was a waste of time and that I would be applying just to be turned down. I totally ignored the call from last week for our over the phone interview and never responded. I just received an email today saying: "Thank you for you time and effort, however at this time we decided to pursue candidates who's background and experiences are more qualified." Isn't it funny that they pretty much already had that lined up to send out? Why did they even bother sending it? I didn't even interview with them!

So glad I didn't even bother with this company as this email was most likely the end result. Thanks to everyone who posted here you saved me a lot of time and effort.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kal-el in Winder, Georgia

15 months ago

I have to say that Uline is the best company I've ever worked for. I really enjoyed local management; however, I can't speak for all locations. The people and the culture was great. Their hiring process weeds out all the buzz-killingtons like you who constantly post to this thread. Don't hate because you either couldn't hang (they let you go) or you didn't meet their criteria for the position. Their constant job postings relate to their outstanding growth rate; it's turnover secondly and leastly. I think so highly of the company that I'm going back. I just got called for my interview. If, by chance, I don't get back in, I won't hate; I'll just pursue other high-caliber companies.

Good luck to all still searching!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

15 months ago

"I have to say that Uline is the best company I've ever worked for. I really enjoyed local management; however, I can't speak for all locations. The people and the culture was great. Their hiring process weeds out all the buzz-killingtons like you who constantly post to this thread. Don't hate because you either couldn't hang (they let you go) or you didn't meet their criteria for the position. Their constant job postings relate to their outstanding growth rate; it's turnover secondly and leastly. I think so highly of the company that I'm going back. I just got called for my interview. If, by chance, I don't get back in, I won't hate; I'll just pursue other high-caliber companies. "

When i interviewed at uline, everyone i met there was pretty much an idiot. Uline is WELL KNOWN all over for their high turnaround. it's not because of GROWTH, it's because people do not want to work there.

they are constantly hiring for the same positions, even management. personally i've seen this in my area. i don't think they have 30 freaking managers for a warehouse.

i met someone who got a job at uline. he had zero experience and very little work history other than fast food and retail.
meanwhile i was not hired even though i have over a decade of experience and a positive work history. i was going to use uline for a 2nd job, i make more right now than they pay anyways.

Borrowfromtexas in Dallas, Texas

15 months ago

jackw666 in milwaukee, Wisconsin said: "I have to say that Uline is the best company I've ever worked for. I really enjoyed local management; however, I can't speak for all locations. The people and the culture was great. Their hiring process weeds out all the buzz-killingtons like you who constantly post to this thread. Don't hate because you either couldn't hang (they let you go) or you didn't meet their criteria for the position. Their constant job postings relate to their outstanding growth rate; it's turnover secondly and leastly. I think so highly of the company that I'm going back. I just got called for my interview. If, by chance, I don't get back in, I won't hate; I'll just pursue other high-caliber companies. "

When i interviewed at uline, everyone i met there was pretty much an idiot. Uline is WELL KNOWN all over for their high turnaround. it's not because of GROWTH, it's because people do not want to work there.

they are constantly hiring for the same positions, even management. personally i've seen this in my area. i don't think they have 30 freaking managers for a warehouse.

i met someone who got a job at uline. he had zero experience and very little work history other than fast food and retail.
meanwhile i was not hired even though i have over a decade of experience and a positive work history. i was going to use uline for a 2nd job, i make more right now than they pay anyways.

You didn't get hired because you can't capitalize your "I's" properly and obviously have anger management issues. Get a life loser.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mitzi A in Conyers, Georgia

15 months ago

Joseph, Thanks for all your inspiring words...But I have been applying to Uline for over 5 years and each time I was turned down. I reapplied again...Do you have any pulls? Can you get me in or even an interview? They say it's not what you know but who you know.

cammy in Suwanee, Georgia

15 months ago

Mitzi A in Conyers, Georgia said: Joseph, Thanks for all your inspiring words...But I have been applying to Uline for over 5 years and each time I was turned down. I reapplied again...Do you have any pulls? Can you get me in or even an interview? They say it's not what you know but who you know.

Joseph doesnt work at uline anymore he quit after 2 months.

Mitzi A in Conyers, Georgia

15 months ago

You are kidding me...He raved so much about the company...Was it not what he expected? And do you work for Uline?

Wandering in Seal Beach, California

15 months ago

cammy in Suwanee, Georgia said: Joseph doesnt work at uline anymore he quit after 2 months.

Mr. Hard Work quit! Wow! I guess my words to him were quite prophetic.

Destiny in Lawrenceville, Georgia

15 months ago

Joseph Idowu in Atlanta, Georgia said: I am a very happy man right now. . . . .

Thank God. . . If anyone has any questions, feel free. I can give you all the info you need because I want to help BUT I probably will not come here much longer since I have achieved my goal. I do not understand people who come here and they do not even work there or not trying to get hired there. Beats me! Do NOT pay attention to the negativity. . . . employees will tell you when you come through the door that they hate brown-nosing and having to micro-manage you. I am hear to tell you. . . your co-workers are telling the truth. You do you and let other people do themselves. This is a great career with great pay and benefits. Take it or leave it. . . no use in complaining. It aint hurting Uline.

Are you still there?

Sammy in Victorville, California

15 months ago

Destiny in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: Are you still there?

I have a job Interview in week. I Can use some info for the interview

Matt in Whitehall, Pennsylvania

14 months ago

Sammy in Victorville, California said: I have a job Interview in week. I Can use some info for the interview

I have an interview soon as well, they asked me to bring my photo id, is that a good thing? What do you think the chances are I will get hired ?

Gabriella in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

14 months ago

Can anyone tell me about the Pennsylvania branch and sales positions there?
Their benefits and vacation days look generous, but I am more than a bit concerned about all the"micromanagement" comments.

Just a cool dude

13 months ago

Jeff in Plano, Texas said: I took a test, had an enterview. They sent me an email saying the found somebody moor quilified. Yet I see a posting for One day ago. I dont know.

Jeff I'm assuming that the fact of major companies like ULINE or even McDonalds having always hiring signs up is a indication that they continue to strengthen themselves to be productive incase of turnover, retirement firings and those that quit.

Fight For Your Rights in Anaheim, California

13 months ago

I have to admit its hard to get hired on by this company, but by all the reviews I have read on line and on this forum, I wouldn't want any part of this company now. I have seen and heard nightmare stories of how big their turnovers are on a monthly basis. All I can say is, if a company treats employees like dirt and they have a high turn over, why would anyone in their right mind want to work there.
I have applied for entry level positions in the past and was told I didn't qualify now all entry level positions require an AA or BA degree.

So now, the world will continue to turn and I will move on and not bother applying to this company anymore and save myself some grief in the long run. :)

Betrayed in Seattle, Washington

12 months ago

I was terminated from ULINE because my 3 year old sick child required hospitalization for 3 days which weren't scheduled ahead of time.. (because he got pneumonia and had a febrile seizure from his fevers) I had already requested the day off for Monday of that week, and came to work on Tuesday but was called home because of the seizure. Went to work on Wednesday and came home to him having high fevers so we too him to Children's Hospital in Seattle for further evaluation, they kept us there for two days and the following Monday I returned back to work with the doctors note excusing my absence and they still fired me! I just want other people to be aware that this company DOES NOT CARE if you have a FAMILY OR CHILD THAT NEEDS CARE. They want you at work no matter what the issue is. They will tell you that they understand and to go be with your family, but behind your back they are plotting to fire you. Do not work for this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

nmthomas in Waukegan, Illinois

7 months ago

Honestly, Uline is alot better then my last job working at WalMart. And uline pays more for me as long as it's providing for me and my family in alright. I work hard everyday and uline pays up more then walmart. At any job just work hard and be blessed you have a job. And continue to work harder to greater and better jobs.

Sorry for the grammar!!

EdGraphix in Fort Worth, Texas

6 months ago

Since December I've applied twice online and at two job fairs they hosted for Forklift Operator positions, I was also interviewed at both jobfairs on the spot. I am Forklift certified license and I have 5 years of experience with all four Operating Forklifts, No convictions, never tested postitive for drugs, still never got a call back from. What are they really looking for ???? these are there requirements and I have years of experience with all of them. Can anyone help me with more info please.

stephen Asomah in atlanta, Georgia

5 months ago

U line is an employer of my dream carreer I hhave tried several times in getting in .but my chance hasn't come yet, I believe my time will surely come for me to deliver my services to this company .trust in God

me

5 months ago

Keep trying my man...
For a very long time I kept saying to myself 'one day I will work for Uline' and today I am a happy employee in our corporate location)
Take care

Carole in Chicago, Illinois

1 month ago

I hope your child is OK now. Your termination very likely violated the Family and Medical Leave Act. I encourage you to contact an employment attorney in your state.

Carole in Chicago, Illinois

1 month ago

And how the heck did Uline get on Forbes' list of "Best Places to Work?" Either they strongarmed their employees into voting for them, or all of the excessive testing and interviewing they do actually results in a workforce monochromatic enough to think the workplace is actually good. Maybe it IS a good place to work, for people who've had their personalities sent to the car wash and subsequently drycleaned.

nick in Gurnee, Illinois

1 month ago

Well... where should I start???
We get cash prizes for loosing the weight.
Plus we have weight watchers girls coming over every week to show us how to be healthy. Oh yeah ...and we have beautiful walking path and many ponds to enjoy. We get prizes for walking too. Anything to stay healthy. We have free gym, sauna, massages and haircuts to stay beautiful and productive at work. We do summer and winter outings and we can invide our family too!!! Oh...of course we have our own restaurant at our corporate building where they will cook anything you want, during our lunch or our breakfast !! And the menu is a Bomb!!!
Uline cares about it's employees a lot.
Uline hires only the best ones.
Hmmm.... Many promotions, bonuses, vacations,prizes makes Uline the best company I've ever worked for

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

1 month ago

no way in h3ll can uline be growning THAT much that they are advertising the same specific jobs each and every week, ALL YEAR LONG. specific positions like managers, supervisors,etc.

if they really were growing that large they'd take up half the planet by now.

uline can not keep people. when i was there interviewing all i saw was young kids wearing shorts and tennis shoes to their jobs.
i didnt see the best of the best.

dom in Gurnee, Illinois

1 month ago

15-20% growth every year. Consecutive!
Young kids wearing shorts and tennis shoes help us achieve that 15% every year
We need managers and supervisors to grow even more

29 days ago

you're pissing on me and telling me it's raining.

nobody sticks around at uline. they have a HUGE turnover.

music does in midwest, Illinois

29 days ago

Jack... you don't know jack about Uline.
How can someone (you) post his comments here for two years and every time you post, it is some nonsense you think it is the truth. Just move on, find other blog to brag when you hate.
I think you are still hurt that they didn't hire you.. well the HR department did pretty good job I see, to choose other person instead of you for whatever you were applying cause you don't like anything seems like to me.

Oh and for the other people reading this...
Within the next 3 years Uline is going to double everything. This means it's buildings and all the square feet and all the employees. And hopefully it's sales too! In other words ...Uline is growing rapidly !!!

29 days ago

you're just another fanboy uline mouthpiece.

i know plenty about uline. i've worked with people who have worked there, couldnt stand the environment and left it.
i'm not mad i was not hired, i am still at my existing job and i make more than i would make there. i only applied at uline for a second job.

Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.