Ultimate Staffing Services News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Ultimate Staffing Services stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Providence Rhode Island

85 months ago

An Ultimate staffing service open here in RI. I wa not inpressed with this company at all. the recruiter dose not tell you the truth. You go sign up with this agency you need to take test which is fine, they interview ask lots of questions and there is one more step that they do not tell you about before you interview, which is they tell you that final part of the registration is that you need to make a webcam You need to talk about yourself and that you are looking for employment, or you can answer the questions that they ask. I think this is awful its descrimation, they forward this video to the empolyer, for example say if the employer dose not like someone with redhead, heavey, to thin etc and you do have red hair, and are very qualified for the positin you do not have a chance at all if he/she see's your vido before the interview. The recuiter told me that they do this in Calforina I can see it there, if a marketing company is looking for a sertion type of person, but I do not see it working in Rhode Island. I will not refere this angency to any one ever

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Spell Checker in Thousand Oaks, California

84 months ago

Anonymous in Providence Rhode Island said: An Ultimate staffing service open here in RI. I wa not inpressed with this company at all. the recruiter dose not tell you the truth. You go sign up with this agency you need to take test which is fine, they interview ask lots of questions and there is one more step that they do not tell you about before you interview, which is they tell you that final part of the registration is that you need to make a webcam You need to talk about yourself and that you are looking for employment, or you can answer the questions that they ask. I think this is awful its descrimation, they forward this video to the empolyer, for example say if the employer dose not like someone with redhead, heavey, to thin etc and you do have red hair, and are very qualified for the positin you do not have a chance at all if he/she see's your vido before the interview. The recuiter told me that they do this in Calforina I can see it there, if a marketing company is looking for a sertion type of person, but I do not see it working in Rhode Island. I will not refere this angency to any one ever

Maybe you didn't get the job, because your spelling skills are so POOR! Go back to school and get an education ~ then MAYBE you will be more marketable!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Linda in Charlotte, North Carolina

84 months ago

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Ultimate Staffing Services stack up against the competition?

They were a waste of my time. I had 3 interviews with them and they did not find a job for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

out of work in l.a. in Los Angeles, California

83 months ago

Linda in Charlotte, North Carolina said: They were a waste of my time. I had 3 interviews with them and they did not find a job for me.

thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rod in Austin, Texas

83 months ago

Most horrid experience I have ever had. NOT a very professional agency and the way they handle their clients is very non-business-like. We will see them fail in this market very soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Rod in Austin, Texas

83 months ago

Plain and simple... "DON'T WASTE YOU'RE TIME" Worse agency in the country.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Please in Sacramento, California

80 months ago

I do not work for an agency however; I am very familiar with Ultimate Staffing. First thing, all of you have to understand that agencies are additional resources that employers and job seekers use to increase the possibility of finding a job or the right candidate. They do not guarantee jobs to everyone! You have to come with this mind set before getting involved with agency.

I mean, aren’t ALL agencies bad until they end up getting you something?

There are plenty of things behind the scene that you will not see as a job seeker that recruiters and their sales people have to go through. All their work is contingent on key decisions makers of companies. As “business minded” folks you people are, I am sure you are aware the needs for a company can change day by day. The main goal for a recruiter is to make their recommendation, set you up for an interview then the rest is up to you. You still have to sale yourself. All they do is get rid of the “HR” Shuffle.

Keep in mind the meaning of recruiting is to enlist, enroll or to secure services. It does not mean guaranteed job. If you were in their shoes what would you do differently? How would you convince a CFO or Manager to invest in your associates? Since all recruiters may be pulling from the same talent pool, what makes you so different from the next person? How would you generate leads to get the jobs for the job seekers? How would you get in front of the decision maker? How would you even go upon finding out who the decision maker is?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

jobseekercharlotte in Charlotte, North Carolina

74 months ago

I have also met with an Ultimate office but I was placed with a company through them. It did take a long time to find work, but I would still be looking on my own if it wasn't through them. I think finding a job is very difficult in this market right now, so its sad that you would say that this agency is a waste of time. Like that person said they don't guarantee employment, they just help out as best as they can. Its not like they can create positions out of thin air....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.