Ultimate staffing is the worst agency ever

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Margaret Fong in San Francisco, California

91 months ago

I never signed up for this agency. The recruiter who works here just noticed my resume on Careerbuilder. Anyway, she was rude. She thought I wasn't interested in working permanently. My previous position was a long term temp. Just because most of my experience is through a staffing agency, I don't know anyone who would just hire me and give me a "chance". I scored big on the tests and did well, but I never heard from her again. Ultimate staffing is only interested in helping people who worked at a regular position that they lost.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Debbie in Pawtucket, Rhode Island

86 months ago

Most employers don't care if your experience was obtained from a permanent or temp job. Experience is experience. There must be something else keeping you from being hired. Check your resume, perhaps there are spelling or grammatical errors that keep the agency from obtaining a position on your behalf.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Margaret Fong in San Francisco, California

86 months ago

Debbie in Pawtucket, Rhode Island said: Most employers don't care if your experience was obtained from a permanent or temp job. Experience is experience. There must be something else keeping you from being hired. Check your resume, perhaps there are spelling or grammatical errors that keep the agency from obtaining a position on your behalf.

There were no spelling or grammar errors. I found a permanent position on my own and besides they want a year experience which I didn't have.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rod in Austin, Texas

85 months ago

The Dallas/Addington office manager leaves for a so called "conference" but leaves no information to his clients or potential clients so no one has a clue if they will ever be responded to or if the company is just a joke. No one to answer his phone to let you know why he may take a few days to answer. so in an emergency, his clients are left out in the cold.

Then he-St all cup turns into a jerk and refuses to consider you for a job that you are perfectly qualified for. It doesn't look like he is taking care of business in a business-like manner, nor does he care about his clients. Very bad overall. They should fire him and replace him with someone "not full of thenselves" and move forward for a chenge.

I recently was hired by a company in a position where I will have to use a placement agency to hire staff. I will DEFINITELY NOT us this agency and I will pass the word around to other colleagues.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Glendora, California

65 months ago

About a year ago I went to Ultimate Staffing in Brea, CA. and I really enjoyed my interview and the lady was really nice. She told me how much she loved me, and how much she wanted to hire me. I told her my interests, and I felt very good leaving her office. Never heard from her again. ?? I sent her an email and she never replied to me. Same job I wanted kept showing up and I never got a call or response from her. HUH??? Better off on your own. Don't understand these agencys that say such positive things to you but never call.????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nawara steedly in Washington, District of Columbia

60 months ago

anonymous in Glendora, California said: About a year ago I went to Ultimate Staffing in Brea, CA. and I really enjoyed my interview and the lady was really nice. She told me how much she loved me, and how much she wanted to hire me. I told her my interests, and I felt very good leaving her office. Never heard from her again. ?? I sent her an email and she never replied to me. Same job I wanted kept showing up and I never got a call or response from her. HUH??? Better off on your own. Don't understand these agencys that say such positive things to you but never call.????

If you are a business, NEVER CALL ULTIMATE for a temp - they are the worse staffing company ever! Not professional or say the truth like they claim. They are phony.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

nawara steedly in Washington, District of Columbia

60 months ago

I also can't say anything nice about Ultimate staffing in the DC area. Save time and go to a real and professional staffing company instead.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Terri in Mount Airy, Maryland

43 months ago

I didn't realize what Ultimate STaffing was. Didn't know I was being hired for a temp to possible perm. job. It certainly DIDN'T say that in any ads I had applied to. It wasn't what I was looking for. Communication has been BAD from the start. To find out the day I picked up my paycheck, I was being paid a lot less than I was told I would be making...because they "bounce" my rate from my last job...which was going under, and i was grossly underpaid. MAD? Damn right I'm mad. NEVER again.....If I only knew....and everytime I walked into the office...I would walk out with ANOTHER surprise. And they treated me like this was my first job, and I didn't know what to do....really?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.