What's the company culture at Ultimate Staffing Services?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Ultimate Staffing Services?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Ultimate Staffing Services?

Reply - Report abuse

Herman in La Mirada, California

89 months ago

Host said: Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Ultimate Staffing Services?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

Very professional enviroment, no t-shirts or jeans ever:( I currently work for the company and I have no complaints. They pay very well in most cases better than other staffing services. They invest in your development, by implementing training classes and tools you can use. At any time you can schedule your self an e-meeting on anything that you feel that you need to brush up on. You will not be ridiculed for wasting time or anything of the sort. All in All a great company to work for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Staffing Man in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

89 months ago

Herman in La Mirada, California said: Very professional enviroment, no t-shirts or jeans ever:( I currently work for the company and I have no complaints. They pay very well in most cases better than other staffing services. They invest in your development, by implementing training classes and tools you can use. At any time you can schedule your self an e-meeting on anything that you feel that you need to brush up on. You will not be ridiculed for wasting time or anything of the sort. All in All a great company to work for.

I worked for them for a while and while they do have great training and development of employees, there are few things that make it draining to work at Ultimate.

1.) Their database is horrible-very slow at all times. Can take up to 10 minutes to add a single contact.

2.) Too much reporting and corporate compliance issues which really eat up a lot of time to be productive and grow your desk.

3.) They don't advertise-Nobody outside of the staffing world knows who they are. Good luck selling a non-branded commodity. It makes a world of difference to have people recognize your company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Janet in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey

89 months ago

Host said: Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Ultimate Staffing Services?

I am very happy with Ultimate Staffing. The training is amazing, they are always making sure you fully understand how to be the Ultiamte.
The pay is nice, which I was impressed with.
I am a very happy employee..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Emanuel in Oxnard, California

88 months ago

Yeah, they are cool. I used to work with them and it's business like environment. The fact that the system is slow, that's about the only part that's wrong about it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mykel in Orlando, Florida

43 months ago

A recruiter is the first point of contact outside of the receptionst, which this company doesn't have or didn't the last time I was there. If your recruiter possesses a good attitide and is on point, this will produce the cause and effect to boost the business to a height. If this situation is the oppositie, well it needn't be said what the effects will be.

The females have no people skills,aren't pofessional, and needless to say, to complain to upper management would be a waste of time because as long as one person can fill a post, who would believe a true complaint is being made to the level of actually checking into it?
This is not a company I would recommend to anyone truly seeking work in Florida, and my recent experience makes me believe that the lack of professionalism must change or the lack of will kill the business.
It is always a very interesting situation when the ego allows one to believe they can never have the tables turn on them...,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.