Unfi Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Unfi?

What do you like best about working at Unfi? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Philly in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

WOW I thought it was just my warehouse that was like that, but I guess not. We are over worked and under payed. I always try to be the best at all the jobs that I've had and at UNFI they don't seem to care about how well you are at your job. They are more concerned about who has the nicest behind. On my last review they wrote that I was #1 in my dept and I only got a "good job" and a 30 cent raise. Where my co-worker, who's messes everything up and has a bad attendance record, got a 50 cent raise because she is the supervisor's cousin and the dept. mgr had the hots for her.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

gally200 in Keene, New Hampshire

56 months ago

I also work for UNFI and I agree with the above comments. UNFI is an entry level company and they underpay their employees. Managers and upper level managers are brought in from the outside and stay for a long time so there is no room to move in the company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Im Me in Mableton, Georgia

6 months ago

I don't know how long ago u guys worked at unfi but as far as the pay its great now lift operator 22 bucks a hour and I only been there 2 years. I can honestly say they work long crazy hours and its not for everybody with a family.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Im Me in Mableton, Georgia

6 months ago

Single person 22 bucks a hour unlimited hours plus incentives, its pays my bills and my babies mom lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.