Union Bank Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Union Bank?

What do you like best about working at Union Bank? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Andrew in Port Richey, Florida

28 months ago

I worked at a branch in Southern CA and started at $12/hr back in 2006, because I had some banking experience. I believe you start at $11/hr, at least then, with no experience. After working there 5 and 1/2 years I made $2.13/hr more, $14.13/hr, which isn't much of a raise over that time period but can be expected with today's economy. Basically if you weren't a good salesperson, and I was a teller mind you, you wouldn't get much of a raise or bonus. Management told me they only had some much money to offer between all the employees. If that was the case, the bank was very stingy with what pay they gave the tellers. The health benefits and retirement programs were pretty good though. You also start with two weeks vacation pay. Not bad in the benefits department. Also if you happened to help another branch out or have to travel beyond a certain distance for training, the bank paid a decent amount per mile and sometimes paid for the time it took you as well.

The best thing I enjoyed about working at Union Bank was the customers. I really enjoyed talking to them and helping them in any way I could. The only perk I could think of is we did get gift certificates if someone felt we did a good job on something.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Patrick Dagbah in Accra, Ghana

3 months ago

l am really desperate of getting job in Ghana, my country. l need your personal assistant to help me get job in any place

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.