United Airlines Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at United Airlines?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

hh in New York, New York

87 months ago

be yourself and dress the part. always sile and be smart. Show interest in the position and talk about customer service and the need to care for others.
it shld be a breeze. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Vanrj in Stowe, Vermont

87 months ago

I had a job offer from United and Continental, I don't know how to mesure and make a choice, does can sombody help me with that??? Thank u so much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Suzanne Nelson in Newark, California

87 months ago

Has anyone interviewed for the Wellness Services Representative at United Airlines. I couldn't tell if the first question above related to that exact position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Was There in Carol Stream, Illinois

86 months ago

Like any huge company, it depends on who you interview with and for what job as to what questions will be asked. However, due to strong unions and seniority issues for each job they have to use a standardized interview for all candidates. UA is big on flexibility and customer service. The interview questions are all behavioral, and relate to specific qualities of the job. This practice is the same for all positions, from the ramp rats to the office people.

Basically, focus on relating your background and experiences to the behaviors being asked about.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (57) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.