United States Postal Service Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at United States Postal Service?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

bridgetmorris47@yahoo.com in Chicago, Illinois

38 months ago

I APPLY FOR PSE CLERK JOB BUT I HAD HARD TIME ON THE INTERNET TRY TO LINKIN FOR THE TEST IT FOR ALL THE POST OFFICE IN THE CHICAGO DISTRICT.I WOULD LIKE KNOW I CAN TAKE THE PSE TEST BEFORE MY CASUAL CLERK ,POSTITION BEFORE IT fay out on in august of this year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

LDS in Macon, Georgia

38 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at United States Postal Service?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Hi, I was actually suppose to go to a group interview this morning at the postal service in Columbus, Georgia. I withdrew my application last night because I live in Macon, GA and its a hour and 45 min commute. So, I changed my mind, but it was for the PSE Clerk position. I also applied here in Macon, and I see where my application is going through pre-screening so hopefully I will hear from them soon. The email that HR sent said it was going to be a group interview and it maybe the same everywhere.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Wtom in Gaithersburg, Maryland

4 months ago

I Have applied for Electronic Engineer position I was told I will hear in two weeks, weeks passed did not hear anything from USPS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.