Background checks

Comments (4)

SMG in Saint Louis, Missouri

11 months ago

Anyone have DUI's on their record and still gained employment with UHC? I am about to undergo the background check process and am curious what to expect.

thanks

VegasGurl1910 in Las Vegas, Nevada

10 months ago

I'm curious as well
Received a DUI (alcohol only) mistemeanor charge in 2012 (still on probation). Had an interview for Pharmacy Technician position at the home infusion long term care facility located in Las Vegas, NV, and will be around RX medications. Overall I would say the interview went very well, but am feeling uneasy because of my prev DUI charge. Should I be worried that my DUI will play as a major factor in the hiring process?

dexterb in Saint Peters, Missouri

6 months ago

according to my recruiter, a DUI doesn't disqualify you for a position with UHG. It's whether or not you disclose it that will. essentially, always disclose! also, know your rights according to EEOC! www.eeoc.gov/laws/guidance/arrest_conviction.cfm#VB3

lastly, verifications inc. is a total joke. they have emailed and called me back and forth about my employment verification - stay on them if you think they are giving you the run around. I ended up talking with a supervisor today. crazy process!

boomboom in Uncasville, Connecticut

2 months ago

dexterb in Saint Peters, Missouri said: according to my recruiter, a DUI doesn't disqualify you for a position with UHG. It's whether or not you disclose it that will. essentially, always disclose! also, know your rights according to EEOC! www.eeoc.gov/laws/guidance/arrest_conviction.cfm#VB3

lastly, verifications inc. is a total joke. they have emailed and called me back and forth about my employment verification - stay on them if you think they are giving you the run around. I ended up talking with a supervisor today. crazy process!

What was the outcome??

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.