Hiring Process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Sweets2323 in Hollywood, Florida

50 months ago

I accepted the offer to.. How much are they offering there??? here in Sunrise. Its onlu 12.98 and I have a bachelors degree... :-( But I guess. Since you can work from home.. It will pay off and they have hella overtime during peak season.. Did they give you an option for Flex hours or Flex Week.. I picked Flex Hours.. I didnt like the idea of being off 8-16 weeks with out pay and I will still have to pay me benefits.. But you are still considered full.. I just rater to have reg schedule.. So i selected Flex hours instead.. Work from home in 90 days.. 2 people I know does it and they like it.. Just wished they paid more

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

melisa in Barrington, Illinois

50 months ago

drewl4646 in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: I accepted a position with United Health and am waiting to go through the background check. Does anyone know if poor credit will affect the offer?

Did you get it? How was the background check?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Anxious in Maricopa, Arizona

19 months ago

drewl4646 in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: I accepted a position with United Health and am waiting to go through the background check. Does anyone know if poor credit will affect the offer?

Did you get it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

FawadAhmad in Kabul, Afghanistan

16 months ago

i really like to work for such programmes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Taemin in Minneapolis, Minnesota

15 months ago

Don't worry too much if at all, as it's dependent upon the position you were offered. If you deal with financial transactions or are in a business segment that does, then it'd be considered but still NOT a show stopper. So just pass the standard 9 panel urine test, have a clean criminal history (or be able to explain your baddies) and let your personality shine. There are too many UHG employees on this board complaining about this and that, but in the end, what are you asking for and what are you doing to make it happen? If you're unhappy guys, the door swings both ways. UHG is currently ranked as a Fortune 17 and I can tell you I'm proud to say I work there alongside the best. I wanted it that way; so I put in the work. Now, another 40 years and I can retire happily as that's how solid multi-billion dollar companies are. Best benefits for a lifetime with ENDLESS growth opportunities.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bigva in Roanoke, Virginia

14 months ago

Taemin in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Don't worry too much if at all, as it's dependent upon the position you were offered. If you deal with financial transactions or are in a business segment that does, then it'd be considered but still NOT a show stopper. So just pass the standard 9 panel urine test, have a clean criminal history (or be able to explain your baddies) and let your personality shine. There are too many UHG employees on this board complaining about this and that, but in the end, what are you asking for and what are you doing to make it happen? If you're unhappy guys, the door swings both ways. UHG is currently ranked as a Fortune 17 and I can tell you I'm proud to say I work there alongside the best. I wanted it that way; so I put in the work. Now, another 40 years and I can retire happily as that's how solid multi-billion dollar companies are. Best benefits for a lifetime with ENDLESS growth opportunities.

Hey do you know how far they go back on criminal background checks?

Taemin in Minneapolis, Minnesota

14 months ago

Not exactly sure but they definitely use Consumer Report. (Verification Inc. for education/acedemics and criminal history checks)

For the drug test, eScreen Inc. is used, urination test (standard 9 panel) and is an partner alliance to Verification Inc. So I would make an anonymous/generic call to Verification Inc. and ask them if happen how far back they go.

My site is so awesome, I was told that blemishes just need explaining!

Bigva in Roanoke, Virginia said: Hey do you know how far they go back on criminal background checks?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

14 months ago

Taemin in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Not exactly sure but they definitely use Consumer Report. (Verification Inc. for education/acedemics and criminal history checks)

For the drug test, eScreen Inc. is used, urination test (standard 9 panel) and is an partner alliance to Verification Inc. So I would make an anonymous/generic call to Verification Inc. and ask them if happen how far back they go.

My site is so awesome, I was told that blemishes just need explaining!

Oh ok. Thanks. I got an offer and is waiting to start. I have a friend that want to apply. She have misdemeanors that is over seven years. I told her she would be ok if I passed:)

14 months ago

Bigva in Roanoke, Virginia said: Oh ok. Thanks. I got an offer and is waiting to start. I have a friend that want to apply. She have misdemeanors that is over seven years. I told her she would be ok if I passed:)

Hey I just looked up the website and it says sevens years. You are awesome!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Steve in Cleveland, Ohio

7 months ago

Just accepted an offer this past Thursday, 2/13/14. Received the offer letter email and other info. I filled out the information they asked for so they could begin the background check and drug screen. Any idea on what they look for and inquire about during the background check? Thanks!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.